Bedwetting - Baby!Michael

Prompt; I was wondering in you could please do one where Michael starts bedwetting and goes to Calum for help/comfort. He sucks his thumb too and Calum already knew because how close they are. Kinda more Malum than the rest. Anyways, Calum after a few days tells the boys for their help where the put him in pull ups or nappies. But like it becomes ageplay in the end without them realizing.

a/n; of course this is pretty damn cute.

Michael - will go into a headspace of a 2 yr/o

Calum - Daddy

Ashton - Dada

Luke - Baba

^^

It was the second night in a row Michael had woken up having completely soaked his pants and bed sheets. He got out of the bed, wandering into Calum's room, shaking him gently. The night before he had just dealt with his accident himself, but because it was the second night it had happened, although he didn't want to admit it, Michael was scared.

"Cal? Please wake up..." Michael whispered. Calum rolls over, looking at him.

"What's wrong?" Calum mumbles.

"I uh, had an accident." Michael whispers, looking down.

"Like you wet the bed?" Calum asks, chewing his lip. Michael nods, half waiting for Calum to start laughing at him, or snap a picture of him with his soaked pants. But instead Calum stands up, hugging him.

"It's okay Mikey, you didn't mean it yeah, let's go clean you up."

Michael was relieved he got that sort of reaction, following Calum into the bathroom, where he had ran Michael a warm bath. Calum helped Michael remove his wet clothes, before helping him into the bath.

Eventually Calum had Michael ready to go back to bed, it was obvious the slightly older boy was exhausted. His own bed being wet, Calum had allowed Michael to sleep with him for the remainder of the night. The pair laying in bed, Michael subconsciously sucking his thumb, which Calum thought was utterly adorable.

--

The following night, Michael was back in his own bed, but again he had woken up in the middle of the night having soaked his bed. Even more embarrassed than the previous night Michael waddles into Calum's room, waking him again.

"C-Cal? It happened again."

Calum woke up and turned to a very distraught Michael. "Hey, come on, it's okay."

Repeating last nights process, Calum gives Michael a bath, putting him in some dry clothes.

"You're obviously tired, so tomorrow morning we're going to have a talk with Luke and Ashton okay." Calum says, laying Michael down beside him. Michael nods slowly, worried that the other two boys will laugh.

The morning eventually came, and Michael was dreading the fact he had to sit on the couch with the boys while they discussed how they could fix Michaels small issue.

"Personally, I think we should put him in pull-ups." Calum says, Michael cringes at the thought, he's 18 not 3. And much to Michaels despair, Ashton and Luke agree, they curly haired lad going out to get some pull-ups for Michael.

Michael curls into Calum's side, rather upset with the thought he'll be put back into pull-ups like a baby.

"Oh darling. It'll be fine, you'll be able to sleep with out waking up having soaked your bed." Calum whispers, running his fingers through the poor boy's hair. Michael nods slowly, slipping his thumb into his mouth. Luke having not seen Michael suck his thumb before coos, causing Michael to turn a deeper shade of red.

It's not long after that Ashton returns with a pack of pull-ups in his hand. He sits back down, besides Michael showing him the pull-ups.

"Look babe, they have little blue unicorns on them. Isn't that nice?" Ashton whispers. Michael nods, smiling a little, he was glad that Ashton picked unicorns, having little unicorns on his pull-ups made him feel the slightest bit better about the whole situation, because well, he liked unicorns.

--

For Michael, the day passed by slowly. But eventually it came the time when Michael had started dozing off during the movie they were all watching, he was sprawled out over the couch, his head in Calum's lap. Noticing the sleepy boy in his lap, Calum picks him up carrying him upstairs and laying him on the bed. Calum removes Michaels pants and boxers replacing them with one of the unicorn pull-ups, then putting some pyjama pants over the top. Michael had his hands covering his extremely red face the whole time, he couldn't believe his best friend was putting a pull-up on him.

"There babe, you can't even tell." Calum smiles, patting Michaels bum. Michael nods, yawning, getting under the covers.

"Goodnight darling, have a good sleep yeah." Calum whispers, kissing Michaels forehead before leaving the room.

--

Michael woke up the next morning, having slept through the night, but as he expected he had wet the pull-up. He hated the heavily feeling between his thighs.

"Calum!" Michael cries. The door opens, but it's not Calum, it's Luke, and Michael is slightly disheartened.

"Want Calum..." Michael whispers.

"What's wrong Mikey?" Luke asks.

"I want him to change me." Michael mumbles blushing. Luke nods understandingly, sending Calum in.

"Did you sleep okay?" Calum smiles, taking Michael into the bathroom, helping him out of the wet pull-up.

"Yes." Michael breathes, his fingers in his mouth. Calum noticing, smiles a bit.

"You know darling, if you're hungry I'll make you something." Calum chuckles, causing Michael to yet again blush.

"Toast?" Michael asks quietly.

"Yes you can have some toast."

Calum takes a now changed Michael downstairs and helps him onto a chair at the table. When Calum places the plate of toast in front of him, Michael looks up smiling.

"Thank you, Daddy." He says, immediately turning red when he realises he had called Calum Daddy, a few tears slipping down his cheeks as he mumbles out a quiet, " 'm sorry."

"Oh no, Michael, it's okay, if you want me to be your daddy I'm quiet happy to." Calum sighs, trying to calm the rather embarrassed boy.

"A-and Ashton be Dada and Luke be Baba?" Michael whispers, still unsure about the whole situation.

"Of course, I'm sure they'd love to."

Michael smiles a little, chewing on his toast.

"We can talk about how we will go about you being our baby a bit later, but for now you just eat your toast." Calum smiles.

^^

a/n; hello, sorry for the wait, I've been a bit busy lately. But I think this is a pretty good oneshot? I might do a part two, but I'm not sure, should I?

I sorta changed the end part of the prompt sorry! I just really wanted to get this done lmao.

I think I have enough prompts for now.

Thank you! (: