Not a Secret Anymore - Baby!Ashton

Prompt: Hello!, can you do one when Ashton likes to do ageplay but the boys don't know that. Then one night they all went out to the club except Ashton cause he wasn't 'feeling well' and Michael forgot his wallet at the house and he finds Ashton in his headspace(which can be what ever you want) Thank you!!

a/n; sure thing!

Ashton - headspace of a 2 yr/o

Michael - Daddy

Luke - Dada

Calum - Papa

^^

"You sure you don't want to come with us Ash?" Luke asks. Ashton shakes his head, silently begging for them to leave.

"No it's fine, I don't feel well.." Ashton mumbles. The three other boys sigh, nodding they leave the room. As soon as he hears to door click closed, he jumps up, going to is bag in the hotel room, pulling out his dummy, teddy and nappy, he takes off his jeans and boxers, putting the nappy on himself instead. He crawls into bed, putting some cartoons on the TV, sucking on his dummy. Ashton ends up falling asleep, cuddling with his teddy.

Not long after, Michael walks in having forgot his wallet he came back to get it, he saw Ashton laying in bed sucking a dummy and holding a teddy, he coos, going over to the boy peeling back the blankets, he's a little more surprised when he sees a nappy between Ashton's legs. Ashton wakes up when the cold air hits his skin.

"Mmh." He whines rollin over opening his eyes. Michael smiles sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Hey baby, did you have a nice nap love?" Michael asks. Ashton blinks a few times before he realises that Michael has caught him with his nappy and dummy, still in his headspace he starts crying loudly, covering himself with the blankets.

"No no no." He cries.

Michael rubs Ashton's back slowly, trying to calm him down.

"Hey Ashy, shh, it's okay, look at me munchkin, is this what you want?" Michael whispers, Ashton peeks out from under the blankets, looking at Michael.

"Y-you be m-my Daddy?" Ashton mumbles.

"Of course I will baby,"

Ashton smiles a little crawling into Michaels arms. Luke and Calum rush through the door in search for Michael.

"Michael what's takin-" Calum starts, he then sees Ashton in Michaels lap and coos, "Aww how cute."

Ashton blushes, hiding his face in Michaels chest, "they no be mean Daddy?"

"No baby."

"What's going on?" Luke asks.

"I found him like this, he wants me to be his Daddy and I presume he wants you two to be daddies too.." Michael says, rubbing Ashtons back. Ashton peeks up at Luke and Calum.

"Dada." Ashton points at Luke, "Papa." He points at Calum.

The two boys smile at their new baby, sitting down on the bed beside Michael who still has Ashton on his lap. Ashton smiles, holding onto Michaels shirt firmly.

"Daddies no go Ashy want cuddles.." Ashton whispers. The three other boys coo.

"We aren't going anyway munchkin." Michael rubs Ashton's back. Instead of going back out, Michael, Calum and Luke stay in the hotel room, cuddling their new baby.

^^

a/n; update yay! omg Ashton was so cute at the end, sorry it's short.. don't forget to vote and comment! :)

also if you could please check out my new Lashton book called Late Nights that'd be really cool.