Mrs.Espinosa

It's finally time for me to walk down that isle, I be waited for one and a half years for this day.

My parents ,the guys,and Taylor flew in with the girls, were actually good friends now.I am currently in my room getting dressed and ready to walk down the isle, my hair is up and my make up is on, it's time to get in the car.

We arrived at the church and had roll call, I walk over to my bridesmaids, Michelle,Breana, Bella, Kiersten,and Matt's sister. "I'm so nervous!" I hug Breana, who's son is the ring barer.

"Listen Belle you guys didn't go out for almost five years for nothing, he loves you and you love him no need to worry"she breaks the hug.

"Ok your right! Wait what if he doesn't like the dress?"I stress.

"Oh my god stop worrying!" She playfully yells.

"Ok,ok I'm done worrying "I walk twords the church door.

I look at my dad who intertwined our arms and the door opened, this is it I'm getting married.

The elegant music fills the large room making it project. I look straight to see Matt In his tux, I see the biggest smile on his face,I feel tears swell in my eyes.

We reach the end of the isle, my dad lifts up my veil and gives me a kiss and I walk twords Matt, our hands connect and immediately the stress I had disappears.

As the preacher is speaking my only focus is Matt, with every thing I have gone through Matt has been there. Suddenly it's all clear to me, Matt has always been the one for me even when I didn't know, he will always be the one for me, so as the preacher goes on all I can think is

"I Do."

___________________________
That's it😱 the sequel is over! I'm kinda sad but there is going to be one more book it may not come out until later this month or early next month so please stand by the next book is going to be better, promise😘

You guys are awesome hope you know that 😍