Spending time

A week rolled by and it turns out Cyrus's not wanting to go to school was just first day jitters. Taylor has been getting spending mre time with Cyrus and he said he wants to talk to me about something today.

Later I hear a knock on the door "Hey Taylor." I say letting him inside. I sat down on the couch keeping my distance between him.

"Look Belle I know you're going to automatacly resort to no but I'm going to try."He started waiting for me to say something.

"What might that be."I respond. 

"I wanted to take the girls back with me to Indiana."he rushes to speak.

Well that ripped my heart out."Look Taylor I know you've gotten closer to the girls these past few months but I'm not sure I'm ready to let them go.."

"I'm not saying you have to decide right now just please think about it."He states. I pause "I'll think about it."

"Thank you I have to go now, bye"He leaves. I need to think on this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Matt walked through the door, "Hey babe how are ya doin?" and sits on the couch next to me. I studies my eyes for a few seconds "What's wrong?" Dang it Matt I can't hide any feelings around you!

"Taylor wants to take the girls." I cry in his chest.

"Well he is thier father." Matt reasons.

"But I thought you were on  my side!" I look up.

"I am I just think that you should consider it, don't you want the best for the girls?" He adds

I do want the best for them, but out of everythin they could have why this?

"Matt it's getting late I'm going take a shower." I announce getting up. 'Ok after you get ready do you want to watch a movie?" He asks.

"Yeah that should be fun."I say kissing him.

After my shower I lay on the bed as Matt  puts in the movie "What movie are we watching?" I ask

"Paranormal activity." He answers.

"You know I hate scary movies." I say as he wraps his arms around me.

"Don't worry babe you can cuddle with me." He smirks.

About halfway throught the movie I drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god it has been forever since I updated I've been busy moving sorry.

so yeah I'm sad to say this is almost the end of the book, wow, um about 3 or 4 more chapters and then i'm going to start the prequel, keep reading more is to come .

i'm woring on two other seperate books a nash grier fanfic and a cameron dallas one so keep your eyes open bye love you!