Tragedy

Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay

I wake up what seems a few hours later "Matt where are we?" I ask "We need a vacation so I went home packed an over night bag and got back in the car,before you ask it's 4 a.m."He says. I swear this boy know exactly what I'm going to say and do.

"So did you sleep well princess?"He asks. "Awwww your so sweet I did sleep well, not as good as I usually do."I say. "Why?" "Because I wasn't sleeping next to you." I say. He looks at me, "You have no idea how much I love you."he says looking me in the eyes.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa that's a damn lie you know I love you more."I scold. "Gee thanks Belle but that's not true I love you so much more."He contradicts

"Damn Lie!"I yell "NO IT"S THE TRUTH." He yells back playfully. He looks at me for a few seconds  and what happens next is like in the movies, you know when something bad happens it always happens in slow motion.

"Matt watch out!" I yell but it's to late, the car collides into the one infromt of us and flips over a countless  times until we somehow halt to a stop. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mrs. Belle here is your baby girl,do you have a name for her?"The nurse asks 

"Yes her name is Cyrus."I say proudly holding my baby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Go Cy, you got it honey!" I cheer her on.

She stands up and starts to slowly mover her feet, she walked for the first time.

"Great job baby girl, your getting so big mommy can't keep up"I wisper to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at my two perfect little babies

"Good moring Greyson and Brooklynn."I say kissing thier cheeks.

"Are you ready to go to your new home?"I ask.

"Let's go."I say putting them in thier carseats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Belle will you marry me?" Matt asks

I look at the little black box he has in his hands.

"Yes, matt, yes."I answer as he slips on the ring and kisses me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Belle are you sure?" Matt asks

"Yeah why this isn't my first time." I say unbuttoning my shirt.

"Ok I just want to make sure."He says taking off his pants.

We both go under the covers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Belle I'm going to be a dad."Aaron says guiltfuly.

"You are?!"I ask

"Yea, me and Bri, you know, that day."He stutters.

"That's fine I'm happy for you."I answer.

"Your not mad."He asks.

"No why."

"I was afraid you'd disaprove."He says sitting down.

"No Aaron I'll alaways support you, just be careful and don't cheat on her."I joke.

"Thanks."He says hugging me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to a mouthful of pavement. I remember "MATT." I yell looking for him. I finally spot him, he's unconcious laying in a puddle of blood.

"MATT WAKEUP DON'T LEAVE ME." I cry.

I try to move but a wave of pain goes down to my leg,I look and see blood everywhere. I try to get up but I'm to weak. I'm not going down without a fight, I continue to struggle not paying attention to the sirens surrounding me.

After minuets of struggling I'm exaughsted and extreamly weak. I feel hot tears fall down my cheeks, i'm letting down Matt , he could die and I can't do a damn thing about it. I'm watching the person i love slowly die.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa I love so damn much and If this is the end I want you to know your the best thing that has ever happend to me." My head feels like heavy probly from the crying and all the blood loss, but the last thing I remember was taking one last look at Matthew. 

The darkness was taking over my thoughts, death, or what seemed like it, was taking over my body, I slowly fall into a pit of blackness not being aware of my surroundings.

Was this the end?