Telling Taylor

I knock on Michelle's door with Matt right beside me.

"Oh hey Belle."She says letting us in.I see Taylor on the sofa watching T.V. "I'm going to your house Belle."Michelle says leaving."Taylor I need to talk about something for the court case."I say firmly

"What do you want?" He snaps. I felt Matt nudge me, he was already getting mad. "Umm.."I trail off trying to find the words. "Well."Taylor snaps once again. "Taylor I swear you snap at her again I bust your face."Matt threatens.

"You can't have coustody of the twins you can only fight for Brooklynn."I start. "Why not?"He asks. "Greyson and Brooklynn  are not your child he's Matt's."I finish. Taylor pauses, "Your such a slut Belle I bet you slept with the whole school while you where dating me."He yells.

"Says the one who has cheated on me and gotten 3 other girls knocked up and left all of them."I yell back. Taylor gets up and walks to me "How many times have you hooked up with Matt?"He gets up in my face. "Once I was drunk ok?"I yell. Matt pulls Taylor away from me. "Get away from her!"Matt threatens once more.

"At least I don't rape people and get them pregant when thier 16!" I blurt. Everyone stops. "He raped you?"Matt asks terified. "He did."I state.

Matt looks at Taylor "You raped her?" Her he asks. Taylor knodds his head yes, at that moment Matt's fist hit Taylor's face and Taylor falls to the ground. "Well officially you got beaten up by both of us."I state looking at him.

"You coem near her, you touch her, you talk to her, you even so help as look at her, I bust your face up."Matt yells. "Let's go Belle."He says walking me out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't belive you did that for me."I say focusing on the road. "Why wouldn't I he's a bastard."Matt replies simply. "Well I didn't expect you to do that."I say""Belle I love you and I'm going to defend you."He states.

He starts kissing my neck. "Matt I'm driving."I giggle. "Then pull over."he states. I pull into a parkinglot by the beach and we go to the back seat. I lay on his chest and we talk until I slowly drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Belle wake up."Matt shakes me. I jolt awake "What time is it? "Around 11."He ssays looking at his phone.

"Wow we slept for a long time."I groan. "Yah we've been sleeping for about 12 hours." "Let me get in the front seet and drive you can go back to sleep."Matt says getting in the drivers seet.

I lay my head down and slowly drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is such a bad chapter nothing is happening but that's about to change..........:P you'll find out this weekend wanted to make you guys happy by updating so here you go.

stay strong peeps

:P:P:P:P:P:PP:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P