Autum

Listen to: Crazier -Taylor Swift

Two months after the acciedent and two months befre the wedding, I became a child again. "Babe come see."Matt says walking int the door. He grabs my hand and covers my eyes. "Matt,babe don't run me into a wall."I say cautiusly.

"Don't worry babe I got you."He says putting an arm on my back. He opened a door and a big chill came through the house, we walked on the leaves that crunched under our feet.. "Ok now open your eyes!"he say removing his hands from my eyes to reveal everyone standing in a big pile of leaves.

"Mommy come play with us!"Cyrus yells. "Yeah mommy come play with us!"Jack J. yells. I run up t Cyrus and pick her up and we throw leaves in the air. Matt comes behind me and holds my waist "You are such a good mommy."He wispers to me.

I peck him on the lips and put Cyrus down. We all play in the leaves for what seems like hours. "Hey Belle do you want to invite everyone over, we can have a bon fire."Matt asks. "Yeah sure that sounds like fun."I respond.

I pick up Grey and Brooke up and bring them inside with Cyrus behind me. "Let's go take a little nap s we won't be cranky tonight."I say bringing them to thier rooms. "What's tonight mommy?"Grey asks."We're going to have a campfire with your friends and I think Michelle and Hayden are coming."I say.

"Yay!"Grey claps, Hayden and Grey became bestfriends over the summer. "Yeah, so we don't want to be cranky."I say tucking the twins in thier beds. "I love you guys."I say kissing their heads.

"Let's go Cyrus so they can sleep."I say picking her up and bringing her to her room."Mommy  is Daddy going to be here?"She asks. "Of course baby girl."I say tucking her in. "Ok."She replies.

"Are you ready for your first day of school on Monday?"I ask. "No I don't want school."She nods her head. "Why baby girl?"I ask. "I don't have friends." she says tearing up. That broke my heart, "Baby gurl don't cry you'll make tons of friends."I coo.

I lay with her until she falls asleep and Matt walks in and lays next to me. "Babe we're going t brake this bed."I wisper. "Oh so I can't lay with my girls."He wispers back. I close my eyes and he wraps his arms around my waist.

I wake up to an empty bed. I look up and realise I'm in my room. I look at hte time,5:30, I get up and fix my makeup and hair. 

"Hey babe."Matt says kissing me. I walk out side to the smell of wood burning and laughter and I see Hayden and Michelle."Hey guys." I say hugging Michelle. "Where's Grey?" Hayden asks. "He's still sleeping but I'll go get him up.

I walk back inside and wake up the kids. 

"Hayden!"Grey says running to him. They run around the yard to the big piles of leaves, I watch them until Cyrus calls my name. "What baby girl?"I ask. "Where's daddy?"She asks. "He's over there honey."I say pionting to Matt. "No where's daddy you said he would be here."She replies 

Taylor. She wants Taylor. Oh crap. "Honey I'll be right back."I say walking up to Matt. "Matt Cyrus wants to see Taylor."I say on the verge of tears. "Babe it's ok she had to find out eventually that Talyor's her dad, let her see him."He says hugging me. 

I call Taylor and he comes to the bonfire. "Daddy!"She runs up to him and he picks her up. "Hey Belle."Talyor says waving at me. I feel Matt tense up behind me . "It's ok babe."I say kissing him.

For hours we sit on the beches arund the fire and just  laugh and talk until Matt get's up to get the hot dogs. "TIME FOR HT DOGS!"He Yells running around. "Matt your crazy."I say when he sits down."Well your with this."He retorts being cocky.

After everyone leaves and the guys are inside, it's just me and Matt by the camp fire. I get up and sit on his lap "I love you Matt."I say kissing him.

"I love you so much more Belle."

_____________________________________________________________

I haven't published a good chapter in  a while, hpefully this doesn't suck. OH and Matt just gt his ears periced and he looks so hot and I almost pissed my pants.

I'm wierd.

love you guys!

Stay strong hommies