Here is the chapter

Ok I don't know what the actual fuck happend with the last chapter so here it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the month of September passed into October I pondered my decisions, I had to do what was best for the kids.

Through out the month Matt would tell me 'Do what ever you feel is right' but doing the right thing is hard.

I had decided to let them go, I had to give Taylor a call.

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT BEYOND THIS POINT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks later I bid my goodbye's to My children and cried into matts shoulder.

To relax me and Matt watched t.v. I looked at Matt and saw him consentrating on the T.V, he looked so hot. I bit my lip as he looked at me,"Babe you thirsty?" he joked. I turned back to the T.V. "Do you think we'll ever have a baby together?"he asks.

I pause "How about we start now?" I jump on him and kiss him. "Sounds good." he kissed my neck.

He bit down on my collar bone and sucked down. "Mattttt." I moan. he makes his way to my mouth slipping his tongue in to explore my mouth.

I tug at his shirt and he takes it off, he returns the favor by taking my shirt off. I press my palm against his lower "Belleeee" he moans loudly.

Once I'm almost completely naked I tease him and run down stairs. "Belle come back!" he yells and once he catches up with me he pushes me against the wall.

He unbuttons his pants and takes them off. "Fuck Matt" I yell (omg what the fuck is this)

Our silent house is soon filled with moans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok this Is the dirtiest chapter I've ever written. should I write more like this? or did you like it clean?