Dress Shopping

"Darby what do you think?"I ask looking in the mirror" It's pretty but I think it's to lose"She replies. "Ok next one."I sigh. I've been looking for wedding dresses for hours and still nothing.

I slip on a mermaid style with beading around my waist. "So?"I ask. "Don't think it looks right."She' so bossy. "Why are you so bossy?"I groan.

"Your my little sister and I want you to look perfect."She says looking directly. She the only one in my family I've reconected with. She,unlike my parents, who was actually execepting I was having a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's the one. "she smiles "You think so?"I smile "Yah. It's beautiful you look great."She responds. I was in a sweetheart neckline dress that was completly emelished with crystals and then thw rest was toule. (is it to boring because I have way more blinged out dresses I can put there.)

"Ok well this is one dress down two to go." I say. I am getting one dress for the cerimony one for the recepyion and one for this special beach thing at night with all the magcon people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we finished picking out the other dresses,we ate lunch and then I brought Darby to meet the gang.

"Ok Darby this is Aaron, Jack and Jack, Shawn, and this my lover ." I say pionting to Matt. "Nice to meet you everyone. Matt if you ever hurt Belle I will chop your balls off and feed them to my moose."She says innocently.

Matt was terrified . "It's ok she's said that to Taylor too." I comforted him . "Well this awkward."He says slightly flinching.

"Matt grow a pair, she's just your sister in law." Shawn puts a hand on his shoulder. "I'm a sister in law that can kick some ass." Darby responds.

"Darby calm down your scaring them."I laugh. She backs away giving the death glare."Your sister is scary." JJ whispers into my ear.

"I heard that!!"