First Day Of School

• Dedicated to Matthew Espinosa

Listen to Never Grow Up- Taylor Swift (Down Below)

"Wake up baby."I wisper kissing Cyrus's head. "Mommy I don't wan't to go to school.". "Aww baby girl It's ok,it'll be fun ok?"I brought her school clothes to her.

I went in the kitchen and made her breakfast, 15 minuets later she came out all dressed in her school clothes.

 My baby girl looks exactly like her dad but with green eyes. "Hey mommy." She says hugging me. "Hey baby you ready?"I asked giving her; her breakfast. "Yes mommy" She replies sitting down.  My phone rings, it's Taylor. "Hello?"

"Hey Belle." He says.

"What do you need?"I ask getting a little annoyed by his voice. 

"I know this is Cyrus's first day of school and I wandering if you would you let me pick up Cyrus after school for the last few months that I'm here." he asks.

I think for a minuet, "Sure can you pick up the twins from school to?"I ask.

"Yeah sure."

"Ok  thanks bye." I say hanging up the phone.

I look at the clock "Oh baby we need to go! MATT COME ON WE'RE LEAVING!"I yell.   Matt runs in the room and grabs the keys "Ok ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye baby have fun."I say as she walks away. I start t cry, I've raised such a beautiful little girl from 16 and now I'm 23, god I'm getting old.

Matt comes up and hugs me "Baby it's ok we can have another."He teases. "Oh stop Matt."I say walking in the car. 

Matt's asked for another baby for awhile, but I'm not ready to raise 4 kids, I'm just focusing on the ones I have now

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey babes! How you doin? 

Ask some questions for me to answer! I wanna answer your questions!