Hurry up

"Belle come on we're going to miss our flight!" Matthew yelled to the bathroom door. "I'm almost done ,calm your tits"I yelled back

"Hey I don't have tits."He responded sounding hurt. 

I opended the door and walked out. "Dayyyymmmmmm you look hot"Matt yelled  

"Thanks babe." 

I leanded over to pack my clothes in my suitcase when I felt a hand on my butt. I shot up and blushed "Matt don't to that."I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Flight 634 is now bording" The lady at the P.A, syestem said. 

"Good bye guys see you later." I said as I hugged my friends good bye.

We got on the plain for take off a with Matt next to me. I held his hand and looked at my ring, I had been dating Matt for three years and I still was shoked when he was on one knee with a black velvet box in his hand.

A few hours later he was sleeping and I decided to mess with him.

I pulled out my phone and shaked Matt. "Matt the planes gonna crash!" I yelled. He jumped up and looked at me "Belle I love you so much and I love Cyrus and the twins." 

I started laughing and he looked around and everyone was staring at him."Belle that was not funny you scared the hell out of me." No he looked seriouse.

I uploaded the video on vine with the caption "Went to far on this one" and turned my phone off and slowly drifted off to sleep.