Epilouge!!!

8 Years Later!!!

AN: Abella is now 13 the twins are now eight and they had a little girl named Jenny who's three years apart from the twins and is five! Just thought you  should know so there was no confusion!!!!! Thanx and enjoy! x)

"Boys stop running around I mean it!" I yell as I watch the twins trying to tackle each other to the ground. I swear I'm going to kill them sometimes.

"Momma Dylan stole my teddy," my youngest ,Jenny, whines softly. She had blond hair that went down her back in soft thick curls with big brown eyes.

"DYLAN!" I yell while picking her up starting to stir the pot of soup on the stove.

"What ma!" he yells entering the large kitchen.

"Give Jenny her teddy now!" I instruct him.

"Fine," he grumbles then hands her the teddy and runs off. I shake my head those two, I set Jen on the counter when Abella comes in. If I must say she's the most beautiful young girl I've ever seen she had long bronze colored curls with big baby blue eyes and was about five foot two.

"Need any help?" she questions me.

"Yes please!" I say relieved she was here, " Can you tell the twins to wash up it's time for dinner and Uncle Leroy and Aunt Jackie are coming over,"

"Alright, come on Jenny let's go wash up," Bell says picking up Jen in her arms walking away, yes the twins and Jenny are only three years apart meaning she's only five, and Leroy had a crush on my best friend Jackie.

It was really funny because after the wedding they where both acting weird around each other and soon came around to telling us. So Liam and I did are magic and now bam! They're together happily married with a little boy on the way. A sigh of content escapes my lips as I set up the dining room table. This is what happiness feels like, I hear the front door lock unlock and a bunch of pounding feet.

"DADDY!" I hear my kids scream as they greet their father.

"Hey guys come on let Aunt Jackie and Uncle Leroy in," he tells them. They all walk into the dining room as I set out the large bowl of chicken noodle soup with homemade biscuts. Peter was on Liam's back a smile etched on his face, Jenny on his leg, while Abella and Dylan where talking to their Aunt and Uncle.

"Hey guys," I say with a soft smile as Liam sets Peter down who runs and sits in his chair with the rest. I give Liam a hug and he kisses me on the lips making me smile like when we where young.

"Close your eyes!" Jenny shrieks putting her small hands in front of her face making us all laugh. I give a hug to my brother and best friend and we all sit down. We all chat and laugh like the old times, I can't help but not let the bubble of happiness get bigger inside of me.

"So is that witch still in jail?" Jackie questions not wanting to use any bad language in front of the kids. I nod my head. Yup the police found Liam's ex and she soon confessed but was sentenced to twenty years of jail time (I don't know if that's true or not just made it up!). I was happy that she was put in jail and not aloud to be anywhere near my family I felt safe from her.

I look up and look around the table everyone that mattered to me in some way was all here and together, smiling and having a good time. Liam looks at me and smiles that same charming smile. I guess this is what a forever ever after feels like. I finally get my fairy tale ending like what I dreamed about when I was young.

AN: Yeah that's the end. Srry it might suck but I didn't know what to put. Also I didn't want to leave anything open and decided to close them all up in just one chapter since it was going to be easier! Also no sequal just thought you should know! I don't know what I would put and also because I have other stories I want to finish! :( I love this story a lot and am going to miss the characters in it! :) I hope u enjoyed because I enjoyed writing it for you! x) Other than that that's it! Second story I've finished feeling quit accomplished right now! xD Thanx to all of my wonderful fans for being there ur all amazing so pretty much this whole chapter is dedicated to u all and my readers! Thanx 4 not giving up hope on me! I luv u all! <<<333  What else???? I guess that's it. So I guess this THE END  to Always Been You... Liam! Vote, Fan, Comment and as always Add to library! Bye! Luv u! <3

MorningGlory446<3