Chapter 3

AN: Hey guys I hope you enjoy this chap. WARNING! THERE IS SOME SEXTUAL CONTENT! well vote, comment, fan! Pic of Liam on the side ----------------->

I run around the apartment getting ready for work as usual since the weekend flew by so fast but summer is almost here so since I'm a teacher at a nearby school I'll have it off. I put Abella's peanut butter and jelly sandwhich into her Snow White lunch pail with a juice box, crackers, half a banana, and some home made cookies. I finish up and put her lunch pail in her back pack, and watch her eat her Cheerios munching away. She finishes up and I put her bowl away.

"Ready?" I smile she nods excitedly and I drop her off at school now that she is in Kindergarden. I walk to my classroom, I open the door and see a vase with roses sitting on the table. I walk over and take out the note card and read it.

I will always love you, meet me for dinner? ...Liam <3

I can't help but smile. One dinner won't hurt would it? I sigh and call Liam's number. After the third ring the phone picks up.

"Hello," says Liam his voice all groggly. I giggle a little and make myself stop.

"So I got the roses," I say leaning on my desk my room ready to start the day.

"Really!" he sounds almost excited.

"Yeah, and I would love to go to dinner with you," I laugh at him.

"Really! That's great! I'll pick you up at eight," he rambles. I chuckle a little at him.

"But it's only because we need to catch up nothing more got it?" I ask.

"Okay!" he replies and hangs up. I laugh at how he gets excited over the stupidest things like a date. At eight o' clock the bell rings signaling for school to start and soon ends at 2.

~A Couple of Hours Later~

I run out of my room putting on my high heels while the door bell chimes.

"Coming!" I yell. Abella was staying at Leroys tonight so I don't have to worry about anything right now. I fix myself up real quick and open the door to see Liam standing there with red roses in his hands. His blond hair spiked up and blue eyes looking at me adoringly, he's wearing a pair of black jeans with a white button down shirt with convnverse.

"Hey, I got these for you," he smiles. I smile back.

"Thanks that's so sweet of you," I say walking into the kitchen putting them in a vase full of water.

"Ready to go?" he questions. I nod and smile. He takes my hand and leads me down to his big black jeep. His hand so warm in mine fitting like puzzle pieces in with each other. I slip into the passenger seat and put on the seat belt, I look over at Liam doing the same. As we drive I look around New York City all of the flashing lights every were people laughing with each other. I smile at an old couple sitting at Central Park feeding the pigeons. I laugh at my own joke I always say 'Pigeons the rarest bird of them all,' Soon we pull up to a fancy restraunt that is French that I have no clue how to say. Liam gets out of the car and goes over to myside opening up the door, and holding out his hand. I slip mine into his and we walk with our fingers intertwined as we walk to the restaurant.

"How did you get reservations to this place?" I question as the waitress sets down our menus.

"Had a friends whos friends brother's brother in law owns the restraunt," he shrugs. I nod and look at the menu everything looking delisous.

"So where's Abella?" he questions. I look at him in shock he actually wanted to know about his daughter?

"Umm with Leroy has her," I say taking a sip of cool water the liquid cooling my burning throat. I pull my foot out of it's shoe and rub it against his leg. He raises his eyebrow.