Chapter 15

I watch as Liam leaves the house since I made him, ever since Christmas he's been sticking to my side like frickin super glue! So I gave some money and told him to go and have fun! I watch T.V quietly since Abella is in her room sleeping peacefully, I look at the clock to see it's one in the morning. For some reason I couldn't sleep so I decided why not just stay up! At around one thirty there's a knock on the front I get up and look out the peep hole to see one of the team mates and Liam standing there, Liam drunker then hell. I open the door and let them in and carefully put Liam to bed and say good bye to Jack and head to bed on the couch. In the morning I wake up to the sound of groaning as Liam walks in a frown on his face his jaw tight.

"Can I have some pills and coffee," he says. I nod and get up grabbing him some coffee and the pills slipping them in his hand.

"Want a banana?" I whisper. He nods his head and sits on the couch with a grunt, I give him the banana and sit opposite of him.

"Thanks," he says taking a small bite.

"No problem how was your night?" I question.

"Good I guess I mean I don't remember any of it," he mumbles.

"Oh," I whisper. I guess I'll ask Jack later so I know what damage was done,  I mean when Liam get's drunk it's not pretty.

"Are you and Abella coming to practice today?" he questions me finishing off  the bananas.

"Sure," I say with a nod.

"Okay," he replies getting up to go get dressed, I was already ready it was only Abella who needed to get up. I go to her room and wake her up gently and put her in a sun dress that is a light pink color and her brown hair in braids with pink ribbons. Once we're ready to go I put her in her car seat and hop into the driver seat since Liam is in no condition to drive at the moment. When we reach the stadium we get out of the car the wind biting at my skin as it blows fiercely at us once safely inside we split up and I go to the seats and watch the team. Abella playing on my iPhone quietly I watch as her eyes brighten up as she watches the screen, I look up when foot steps are heading my way to see Jack.

"Hey Lani," he greets his black hair shining under the sun his brown eyes soft and gentle like always.

"Hey Jack come sit," I tell him, he nods and sits next to me and we sit in a comfortable silence until he breaks it by saying "So you want to know what happened last night don't you?"

"Yeah I would appreciate that," I say with a nod looking at him right in the eye.

"Well I took Liam to a bar where he would not shut the hell up about you or Abella or the new babies, so I decided to buy him a drink. Well after that he kept on drink vodka and liquor as if they where water, soon he was beyond drunk. Around ten he said he had to go to the bathroom so I just stayed at the bar and waited. Well he didn't come back for about an hour or so so I decided to search for him, I went down the hall to try and find him. I continue down to see that he and his ex girlfriend are making out in the hall way and that he had sobered up quit a bit but kept on going. I just left not knowing what to do, when he came back he ordered for some more drinks and that's when I brought him home," Jack says finishing the story. I just sit there starring at the sky tears building up in my eyes as my heart slowly but surely breaks once again. I guess I can never get my happy ending I guess fate decided to be a bitch and hurt me again. "I'm really sorry Lani I would of tried to stop him but I knew he would would just get pissed off and tell me not to tell you and I felt that you needed to know, I mean you're like my baby sister for cryin out loud!"

"No Jack it's okay and thank you for telling me, and I'm not mad at you," I whisper looking at him to see that he's relaxed quit a bit.

"Thanks Lani well I got to go before the coach gets mad and yells at me," he says with one last smile and walks away. I look at Abella who is ready to fall off from my huge stomach making me have to hold on to her so she doesn't fall off. I set my head on top of hers gently so I don't hurt her and let the tears come down, all of the hurt inside of me making my heart ache. I get up and hold Abella's hand and go up to Leroy who's drink some Gatorade and smiles at me as I walk up to him.