Chapter 17

~4 Months Later~

I can't help but not do a little happy dance while I feed the twins, I look down at my hand and a huge smile comes onto my face. I can't believe I'm engaged never in a million years did I ever think I would be engaged! I have a fiancee. Liam is my fiancee. I can't help it! I love the sound of it! Liam walks in Abella in her arms a smile on their faces as I feed the boys there bottles.

"Liam can you start on dinner Abella help give Peter his bottle," I tell her. She nods her head excitedly and and grabs the warm bottle from my hand. We have just celebrated Abella's 6th birthday two months ago my baby girl is growing up!

"Momma look at him," Abella says with a giggle pointing at her baby brother who drooling.

"Wipe his mouth please," I tell her handing her a napkin.

"Okay!" she chirps. Happily taking the napkin from hand and wiping Peter's face. Abella's been a great older sister to her little brothers. She loves them so much it's great to see them interact with one anther. Like she'll feed, burp, and play with them I can't help but not smile when ever they play with one another! But there is one thing Abella won't do is change their diaper!

Like yesterday she was playing with Dylan and I was in the kitchen making lunch when I heard. "Momma some on farted!" from the other room. So I go in and see her pinching her nose with a disgusted look on her face so I pick up Dylan and check his diaper. So I look up and say to Abella "Do you want to change his diaper?" And all she does is look at me like I'm a crazy person and shakes her head and to emphasise her point she got up and ran out of the room like her butt was on fire. But other than that she's been the perfect older sister! Once she found out that Liam and I were engaged she was jumping so much she was like the enegizer bunny! It was hilarious Liam and I where holding I sides for dear life at how cute and funny she looked.

"Dinners ready!" Liam yells walking into the dinning room with three plates of spaghetti. Abella claps her hands excitedly taking her fork and starting to eat getting it all over her face. I can't help but laugh just a bit at her she's just to cute! I take my fork and start eating quietly while the boys are sleeping in their cribs peace and quiet something we don't have any more since they arrived. 

"Momma today in Kindergarden we made macaroni art!" Abella says holding up a smiley face made out of macaroni.

"Wow it's so beautiful Bells," I say with a smile taking it.

"Yeah!" she says.

"Yeah I'm going to put it on the fridge for everyone to see," I explain to her.

"Yay! Daddy did you hear that!" she says jumping in her seat acting as if her macaroni art is going into some famous muesum. Liam crack a small smile and nods.

"I know I can't believe it!" he says acting as if he's in shock.

"I know!" she says with a even bigger smile. I just laugh a little bit and take another bite of my food.

"So how was your day Liam?" I question him taking another bite of food.

"Good everyone was asking about you and the boys at practice," he says taking a bite of food.

"Really?" I ask sounding surprised.

"Yeah your family to them but since the coach said foot ball season is over so today was are last day," he tells me. I nod my head a small smile on my face.

"We still need to pick a date for the wedding," I point out.

"How about August 20th that leaves us another month to plan," he says.