Chapter 19

I look at myself in the mirror one more time a small smile on my face. My long brown hair was set in long lushes curls that was put back on side and down the other. The long white dress on me looked perfect for my figure. I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh Lani you look so beautiful!" Jackie squeals giving a hug. I smile at her she was wearing such a beautiful dress that fit her perfectly and made her look amazing.

"I'm so nervous," I tell her my voice slightly shaking.

"Don't worry hun it's a small ceremony no one's really going to be there," she tells me reassuringly.

"Right," I say with a nod.

"I mean you're getting married in Hawaii for cryin out loud!" she exclaims.

"I know!" I squeal with her. I look up to see my baby girl come running in her hair curled down her back bringing out her baby blue eyes.

"Mommy!" she squeals running up to me carrying her little basket.

"What's up sweetie!" I ask her looking at my little angel.

"Look mommy I got flowers!" she exclaims excitedly showing me her basket full of blue and white petals.

"I know!" I exclaim just as excitedly. My father walks in a smile on his face.

"It's time," he tells me. I look at him and nod looping my arm with his as we wait for my little angel walk down the isle dropping her flower petals. Liam smiles at her as she walks up to the front Jackie and my brother ,who is Liam's friend, Leroy right behind her. Soon my song comes on making me gulp.

"It's time baby girl," My dad says a smile on his face he kisses me on the forehead and adds a small blue flower in my hair.

"Thank you daddy," I whisper.

"Anything for my princess," he says as we enter. I plaster a smile on face focusing on Liam's handsome face knowing if I don't I'm going to hurl. Once we reach him my father hands me to Liam and kisses my cheek and sits down. I face Liam and give him a smile making him smile back at me.

"We gather here today...." the pastor says I say my parts when finally he announces. "You may kiss your bride,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Ceremony

Liam and I walk out holding hands my heart pounding the whole time. We quickly take pictures with Abella and my boys in their little suits making them look so adorable. After the pictures we go over to the reception, where we go to our first dance when All About Us by He is We ft. Owl City comes on or our song is what we like to call it.

"I hate it when people stare," I murmur into Liam's chest wrapping my arms around his neck as he puts his on my waist.

"Why?" he questions in my ear.

"Because it makes me squirm and feel so weird," I tell him.

"Well then pretend that it's just you and me when we do this at home," he replies.

"Alright will do," I say with a small nod. He kisses the sensitive spot on my neck making me want to moan. I snuggle in closer into his chest I quietly moan knowing he could feel it I hear him chuckle quietly. I look up and shake my head.

"Not funny," I tell him a scowl on my face.

"Aww don't be mad," he cooes kissing my nose making me smile softly at him.