Chapter 10

Once we arrive at JFK airport I grab are bags while Liam holds Abella who is sleeping peacefully.

"Alright we can go home now," I say with a soft smile. We go to the car and go back to the apartment and put Abella to bed.

"So do you think I can redem that prize now?" I ask Liam looking at him through my eyelashes.

"Of course you can," he smiles. I look at him biteing my lip sightly. Well the month of July passed by also pretty quickly now I'm 9 weeks pregnant and it's the begininng of a new school year soon. Also Liam has lots of training he needs to do so he'll be out longer than usual and I have to go into my classroom and fix it up getting ready for the new year.

"Okay, so this is Abella's schedulue and if there's an emergancy you can just call me," I inform her.

"Alright," Gwen smiles at me.

"Bye Abella," I yell running towards the door.

"Bye Momma," Abella yells after me. I go out and call a taxi and hop in as we swiftly go towards the school.

"Thanks so much you can keep the change," I yell throwing him a fifty. I walk down the halls my heels clacking away as I do so, I open up my classroom door and walk in. I had already decorated the classroom a couple weeks after school let out which means I don't have to decorate. I start by going through all my files and sorting out papers and throwing some away. I then go through my new class of thirty seven. I sigh and start to go through each one to see what they were like the year before and were they're at now. I hear the door click open and shut quietly I look up to see some of the other teachers who are all smiling at me.

"Hi guys what's up?" I say with a happy smile, I really did miss my co-workers we've had so much fun for the past couple years.

"Well a little birdy told us that one of are co-workers is pregnant and so we went and asked everyone else and that just leaves you!" Jane chirps with a happy smile.

"Well that little birdy got their information right because it's true," I say to them. All of their grins go wider at me.

"Oh congradulations!" Nikki says showing off her pearly white teeth her black hair curled and pulled up.

"Thanks guys I really do apreciate it," I reply.

"So how's the daddy?" Jane questions her blue eyes big her brown hair pulled into a pony tail.

"Liam," I say sheepishly.

"Really? Does he know?" Nikki asks.

"Yeah he does he wants to be here for the new baby and Abella," I reply to them. I hear a couple of Awws all of there faces in that dream state.

"So does anything hurt or what?" Jane asks sitting at one of the desks.

"Umm probably my breasts and I'm getting all curvey and stuff which I guess turn Liam on, but I'm all like no way in bloody hell are we doing anything," I chuckle to myself.

"Oh that's how Ryan was when I was pregnant with Charlie," Nikki says shaking her head.

"Yeah they just don't understand that you know you're moody and changing, it's like a bundle of emotions going through you," I say with a nod.

"Right! Ugh! I hate how your happy one minute and the next you're angry or sad! It's the worst!" Nikki complains.

"Well I wouldn't know since I have never had a baby or been pregnant," Jane says.

"It's great! I mean to go through the experience and to know that this new life is yours but at the same time, it sucks dick!" I say with a laugh.

"Oh gosh it's the worst," Nikki says nodding her head in agreement.