Chapter 7

The Island of Mercedes

Chapter Summary
Sabrina and her group are now venturing to another island they have never visited before..

Inside The Amiraneed Palace, Vladimir got too cozy with the throne. His eyes checked around the chamber before heading out and striding down several halls then reached a normal lounge. He walked towards the fireplace, kneeling down to pick up a piece of brick before sliding it into an empty slot.

Metallic creaking formed, machinery within the walls shuffling that doused the fire in the fireplace. The fireplace shifted, revealing an opening.

At first, the tunnel was only brimmed with pitch black until... a crackling red glow from a chamber below lit up the end of the tunnel. Vladimir reached a railing and watched his underground army construct several catapults, while the others hammer out iron and silver.

The sounds of metal being slammed and rammed filled the air. He held his hands together as a wicked grin parted his lips. The vampire soldiers were immersed in work, all of them readying catapults and bombs.

In a nearby archway, the entrance reeked of fresh blood. Vladimir swiveled his head and attention away from the underground army and walked into the archway. The archway he sauntered into led him to a torture chamber.

An immediate smirk broke across his face, as he laid his eyes on a vampire pleasing herself in placing a male wolf in agony. Drowned in eternal pain, the wolf writhed, crying out helplessly. To silence the male wolf who has shifted back to his half naked form, his taut abs exposed, his body slick with sweat, panting, the female vampire abruptly tugged the golden collar.

The female vampire bent down, leveling her icy yet seductive gaze at the male wolf, tracing a finger down his chest, relishing the planes of his body.

Her blazing red eyes burnt through his. She could sense his blood singing in his veins, her tongue rolling out to taste his skin seasoned with fear. He flinched as she licked his chest then bit his nipple.

"Ermmm, delicious," The girl moaned in pleasure as she forced the face of the male wolf into her neck, her hands clutching at the back of his head.

The male wolf threw his head back and bit back a groan, as he sensed a moist and warm feeling roaming his bare skin.

Vladimir watched in amazement, in anticipation.

"You're handsome," The girl pulled herself away and gazed at the man, running a thumb along his cheek, caressing it gently. She smiled sweetly, one that exuded innocence but within, was a sinister fate planned.

She neared her mouth to the neck of the male wolf. She could hear his heart begin to race wildly, his blood rushing around his body like an ocean storm. Desire heightened her senses, gnawing at her gut. The hunger that needed to be satisfied, had to be satiated right here. Right now.

"Finish him off," Vladimir commanded. Time seemed to stop for the male wolf.

Everything was quiet until...

"Argh!" The male wolf yelled out as the female vampire thrusted her sharp fangs into the skin of his neck. As it descended upon the flesh, she closed her eyes and moaned, drinking in a lot of blood. The bloodlust that controlled her caused her to drain the blood of the wolf, leaving him pale and on the brink of death.

"Auuurgh! Hrrk..." The male wolf's lungs halted from breathing in air. The female vampire stood up to her feet, wiping away a drip of blood on her chin, smiling down at a lifeless male wolf.