Epilogue

The Finale

In the Island of Mercedes, a festival sounded loudly and merrily, celebrating another year of freedom and union among former rivals. The Great War had concluded many conflicts between the wolves and vampires, finally cutting the string of feud. The demise of Vladimir, the First Vampire, became the demise of a misunderstanding that soon entailed a battle, a heated rivalry against one another.

Though, when wolves and werewolves heard of the truth, the backstory of his life, from Sabrina, the one who had seen visions of the past, they formed pieces of remorse and sorry for the lost life. He didn't deserve it, but all was sure that his pain had eventually stopped, hopefully allowing him to drift off in a dark and silent serenity with himself.

As Vladimir received at least a sufficient number of grief, Amelia's image was slightly tainted by the visions that spilled over the two kind, the truth that changed everyone's mind. Some stated that Amelia could had done something, she was the First Wolf after all, but they questioned why she was so submissive. Majority had opinionated that her decisions sculpted a new branch of path that led her to her own destruction.

Huddled around the bonfire was Hunter and Serrina, blissfully claiming each other's lips before they faced their fellow werewolves and some vampire guests seated on the wooden logs. "Well, the kids are asleep and I think it's time for a story." Serrina smirked devilishly, beside her, Hunter choked as he tried to stifle his laughter.

Serrina clicked her tongue and smiled warmly then began her story. "My parents always haunted me with their story of an entity... one so powerful, and some define it, the Red Necromancer. Though, the name of the legend is the Death Saint, and he hunts down abominations. They call him Saint because his main motive is to cleanse every realm."

Serrina shuddered as she continue, embracing herself. "The Death Saint died, but his soul remains to linger, without rest, in the form of a demonic ghoul. And as creepy as the legend ended, many say The Death Saint roams the universe, hiding within the shadows waiting..."

The Werewolves and vampires were spooked, to the point, they found a pair and hugged each other.

Hunter chuckled and draped an arm around Serrina, assuring and calming the fright hanging heavy on air. "Now, now, it's just a legend. Not all legends are real."

"Let's hope this one isn't." Serrina replied.

---

Meanwhile, in the Nether World...

Within a decadent neon bar... everyone inside scrambled to flee from a sudden attack that purged innocent lives in the process. The door had flown open, and in stepped a spine-chilling creature with rotting skin and a bull skull that veiled his venomous face. The creature locked the doors behind him, and faced the shuddering bar guests with a sinister grin.

Then, the creature slowly took off his bull skull, dropping it to the floor with a thud, and stared at the bar guests in an unholy manner. His jaw snapped, as he widened his mouth that had razor sharp claws in it. His tongue elongated sinisterly, reaching out to touch its first prey.

His face was filled by his razor sharp teeth that spread out to expose even more!

And his mouth released a toxic gas, a red smoke that quickly filled the bar. All the bar guests dropped to their knees, taking in the burning pang of suffocation until they fell to the floor, lifeless. The creature sauntered towards a lifeless stripper who had already stripped her clothes off. The creature knelt down and wrapped its tongue around the face of the dead female then devoured her flesh with his teeth.

Soon, he was naked, and drenched in blood, bathing in the red substance that travelled around the room with a disastrous odor. He was surrounded by piles of bared corpses, seething. "My, oh, my, dinner was delicious. I can't wait to pick a body for takeout." The creature chuckled, and laughed in a demonic voice, devouring another lifeless corpse again.

The End.

---

Sabrina and Divinity's story has finally come to an end. I hope you enjoyed this series finale as much as I had fun writing it.

With much love, Julliannah