• Exhale •

Aysia POV

Okay. There I was looking for Shang with a loose child in the house. I checked in the dining room and he wasn't there. I looked in the garage and the basement and he wasn't there. Of course I looked in his bedroom and obviously he wasn't there.

Then it clicked to me I rushed my way into the study room and there I seen Shang making out with some Hispanic girl .

I just stood there with my wide eyes speechless I mean when did she get here when was she even brought up ? They finally realized I was in there when I moved my foot on my way out but Shang stopped me.

"Hey uh what's wrong.." He was playing it off like I didn't see him.

"There's a random kid in the house running around some where you and you ask me what's wrong."

The Hispanic lady had a smirk on her face I wish I could've just slapped it off but then she spoke.

"Haha that's our son."

I turned around back at shang as he wiped his face with irritation and annoyance .

"Our?"

"Yeah Aysia I have a son."

"Mhum yeah nice one guys bring out the cameras haha ive been pranked guys!"

"No Aysia I'm serious she's my , my uh."

He looked at the woman and mouthed "What exactly are we?"

I shook my head in confusion. The woman stood up and grabbed shang's hand.

"Well he's my boyfriend and I'm your new roommate."

My blood boiled "boyfriend"? and he just now bring his personal life to me thank god I only have 2 months left and I can have a normal life did he not understand that I just want comfort after being Molested and Having my mother killed in front of me.

"Oh okay,Neighbor." I played it off like I thought she said neighbor.

"No no , silly like I'm moving in with my baby boy."

I looked at shang in a disgusted murderous way.

Then walked out mumbling.

"I'm so tired of all this bull shit."

I walked up stairs and walked in my room then slammed the door. The little boy was sitting on my bed watching sponge Bob and eating fruit snacks he stared at me and I pointed towards the door.

"Out!"

The little boy ran out and I slammed the door back. I just now realized I haven't been reading my bible or anything but why would God do this whole situation to me.

Only he could answer it which means all i could do is weigh it out for the end.

I sat on my bed and read the bible on my tablet. I couldn't think straight I couldn't pay attention that night when my mother was murdered kept on replaying in my head and I pictured Angelo raping me.

I cried harder and harder then I started to push my book case and ripped the posters and pictures of me and Angelo from the wall.

Then put the shower on and sat on my hardwood floors breaking down crying.

Shang POV

After Aysia's Show I stayed in the office arguing with Reina.

"Shang how could you even work with a spoiled bitch!"

" she's not a bitch."

"Oh yeah she is she's a slut."

I looked at Reina then back at the papers on my desk.

"You don't know what she's been through Reina!"

"Shang I'm so damn tired of you defending her!"

I got cut off after trying to say something but my son Kieran was running in Crying and breathing hysterically.

I looked at him and bended towards him.

"What's wrong Ki?"

"A mad lady yelled at me."

"Ki its okay she's going to be here for a while stay with mommy okay."

10 minutes later I heard a loud boom then water running with out me even hesitating to go I ran up there while Reina was comforting Kieran .

"Aysia are you okay?"

The door was locked I knocked on there again .

"Aysia come on open up."

I banged the door open and the room was messy and it was steamy . I reached down and picked up a piece of glass then sat it back down.

"Aysia?"

She was on the floor with her head in her knees and she was shaking. I placed my hand on her shoulder and sat on the floor with her.

"Don't touch me."

I wrapped my arms around her and place my cheek on hers.

"Aysia its okay."

She was breaking down in tears her body was trembling and her body heat was making me sweat.

She buried her face in my shoulder and held me tightly. "Look I'm going to go get you some water okay.."

She shook her head and wiped her face off.

My polo was covered in tears its okay though I was just really soaked. I passed by Reina in the hallway and mouthed "don't bother her."

She didn't do anything but walk .

Reina POV

Once I passed by her room I walked in and crouch towards her and whispered to her.

"Let's just know that now that I'm here all this Shang comforting you isn't going to be happening anymore."

She looked up at me in the most devious way and said " Didn't seem like that three months ago you're just now in my picture ".

I smirked at her and left out.