• Problems •

One month later...

Aysia POV
Taipei,Taiwan
9:27am
After the incident Shang Kieran, and I moved with his grandfather. Shang was out with Rasaki and Jinhai. Xena on the other hand she helped me with breakfast and O'Reign stayed in LA, Jinhai bought her a studio apartment. Kieran was sleeping still which gave me sometime to ask about what happen to the little girl, Aykao. I looked at Xena while she put the rice on the stove. "What?" I looked down at the eggs. "Nothing, what ever happened to Aykao?" She smiled. "I adopted her, right now she's at the center getting all her things and then she'll be at the hospital getting checked so I could pick her up ." I nodded. "That's very good." Xena grabbed a necklace from purse. "Kieran wanted me to give this to you, he got it when we went out for icecream." I smiled. "Awww." Kieran came downstairs rubbing his eyes and immediately sitting at the table. I looked at him. "Did you brush those monster teeth?" He nodded. "Yes...no." I laughed. "Kieran go brush them, right now, and wake up grandpa." Kieran got up from the chair, "Okay."
Xena turned off the tea on the stove. "Is everything done?" I nodded. "Just about." She grabbed the mint colored plates from the cabinet. "Just four right?" I grabbed the tan and mint mugs and silver chopsticks. "Yes." I began serving the plates.  We were having eggs, rice and bacon. Grandpa Li came down the stairs with his robe. "Ah, that smells delicious Xena and Aysia."  I grabbed his tea that Xena made and his medicine and placed it on a saucer. Kieran came strolling down the stairs. "I have minty breath!" I placed his plate down. "Eat up." He grabbed his chopsticks. Shortly after Grandpa went back upstairs. Kieran spoke. "Aysia." I looked up from my plate. "Yes?" "Can I call you mommy? I know, it'll be awkward for other people but-." I cut him off, "calling me mommy or mom is just fine Kie." He smiled then picked up more of his rice.

Shang POV
11:45am
Speeding through the streets of Taiwan on our motorcycles was the thing I needed. Reminded me of when I first started missions and acting as a transfer student, getting adopted, just to get closer to my target. When we pulled up all three of us sat on the curb. Jinhai started. "Shang, would you be up for it?" I smiled at the distant view. "What? Becoming a killing machine again..Nah." Rasaki looked amazed. "Well, that's the first Shang." Jinhai looked at his helmet. "Imagine us though, Three good looking Asian men, dressed in all black, killing all the foul play traveling everywhere again, getting to train like boss." I laughed. "Yea it sounds fun but there's way more men in the family business, they don't need us anymore." Rasaki looked up. "Shang we three are the originals besides Jinhai and your father." Jinhai nodded. "We don't have nothing to lose." Rasaki narrowed his eyes. "I do have a wife, and a child now." I nodded. "Kieran and Aysia with my child needs me." Jinhai sighed then gave me a card. It read, Training Friday's and Saturday's high max security new swords, guns mini bombs.  "Think about it guys the family will be protected and the fear that we have now, we can survive anything." Rasaki took one of the cards. "I'm definitely going tonight." I looked down. "I'm probably going to be busy tonight." Rasaki got up putting on his helmet. "Let's meet up by the freeway exit before we go tonight!" Jinhai did a thumbs up. "Alright."

Later on that day...
10:23pm

I opened up the door to Aysia who was standing in front of me. "Hey baby I said while kissing her cheek." She walked past me. "I made dinner, everyone ate but Me and you." She placed two plates on the table. It was Fish, mashed potatoes and cream of corn. I thought to myself Aysia would've been up set that I came home this late. She was pouring two glasses of Sprite. I looked at the plate and switched them. She walked over to the table. "So how was your day?" I was completely weird out. "It was fine." Aysia smiled. I quickly ate. "I was just with Jin and Saki talking about everything with some beers." I could tell Something was bothering Aysia but then what if it was just the hormones. After I was finished I went upstairs and so did she. I grabbed my training uniform. Aysia sat down. "What are you doing?" I pulled off my jacket. "Nothing I'm just going back out with the guys." Her face expression was livid. "What?" I tossed my pants in the dirty clothes hamper. "I'm just going to relieve some stress of this whole pregnancy thing." Aysia folded her arms. "You?! Stressing, about what exactly I'm the one who's pregnant! I'm the one who gotta throw up every damn day at exactly 4:34am! Did you know that of course not because you are never home!"
I looked down. "I'm sorry but-" Annoyance hit her as well. "But what? You might have this big leadership thing going on but you're not being the best father exactly." I put my hands on my head in frustration. Her hand touched my newly fresh tattoo on my bicep. I clenched at the sharp sting. Aysia sighed. "What's that?" I hid it a little she snatched my arm. "Really Shang?!" I walked away grabbing my training suit. "Don't walk away from me Shang, leaving again don't you realize that you are staying away from home a lot not helping me!" I rolled my eyes. She sighed. "Why do you still do this Assassian stuff you have kids Shang what if they find out?" I mumbled. "I found out I turned out just fine." Aysia looked at me. "You are so selfish!" I looked at her. "Maybe it's because I don't have anything to lose." She looked at me immediately and turned away holding her stomach. I walked over to her. "Aysia wait." I said while holding her arm she nudged me off. "Go, just go Shang." She was in tears. I closed my eyes realizing what I said. "I'm sorry." I said while holding her arm again. "Aysia please." She was still trying to get away from my grip. I pressed her against me and held her. "I love you Aysia I didn't mean to hurt you." She looked at me. "I'm sorry I just- I didn't mean to start an argument but-." I cut her off. "You have every right to be upset at me and I'm sorry." I got up. "I'll run you some bath water."

Aysia POV
11:15pm

After I got out the bath Shang and I just sat there talking to our bun in the oven.  I was sitting criss-cross while he laid on his stomach and his hands were rubbing my stomach. I smiled at him. "I have a doctors appt. tomorrow just a check up to see how he/she is doing maybe even find out the gender." Shang looked at me. "I'm coming for sure." I smirked. "I appreciate it." He kissed my belly. "Love you and your mommy." I rubbed Shang's hair. "Kieran made a big decision in his life today." Shang looked at me. "Like what?" I picked my nails . "He wants to start calling me mom." Shang sat up. "That's fine if you're comfortable with it." I grabbed Shang's hand and played with his engagement ring. "I'm fine with it we're going to be a family pretty soon and everyone needs to feel in place."