• The Call •

Aysia POV

Four months past , and I can't believe I'm saying this . I actually have feelings for Trey . No , I'm not saying this just to rebel against Shang . But Trey helps me with my problems , gives me advice , cares for me and makes me laugh when I'm down . Of course I still talk to Shang .. but now it's like we are strictly business he's turning into that Shang I met a along time ago not the Shang from four months ago. He doesn't tell me about the plans he has once he gets out , btw with the evidence and my witnessing his brother got the time cut to 2 years and 6 months probation . Consider me a blessing .

As of Aaliyah she moved with our father - real father in the Bahamas . I was yet still alone in this apartment full of memories .

I moved away from my desk and walked out into the living room . It was sunny outside that's what made me smile . I sat on the couch and before I could go channel surfing , my phone had rung . I looked at the Caller ID it was Xena Shang's sister in law . Last time I heard from her is when Kieran moved with her . I didn't hesitate to answer the phone though .
Aysia : Hello ?
Xena : Aysia !! Oh my you need to come get Kieran !
Aysia : why what's wrong ?
Xena : we went to the store and when we got back Sh-Shangs house was on fire !!
( Xena begins to Cry )
Aysia : ok okay it's going to be okay Xena look just move away from the house call 911!
Xena : I can't ! You know how much illegal stuff Shang has ! It's just going to have to burn !!
Aysia : Okay im on my way .

As soon as I reached Shang's street it was smokey very smokey , I mean yea his house was on private property . But somebody could've called 911 . I pulled up by the pond park were Xena and Kieran were watching the house break . I looked at them and built up the courage to go inside and try to save the most valuable things Shang would keep.

I went through the back door and the place was blazing with orange , yellow it was hot and I still managed to breathe through the thick clouds of smoke . I thought about going up stairs quickly to take the weapon case it's heavy but I can get it . So I did and got some other stuff too . On my way down stairs one of the bamboo sticks that hung above the staircase swiped down and the sharp bottom cut my arm . I yelped in pain and struggled out the front door as the black ashes filled my shirt with black color .

Xena grabbed everything out my hand and helped me back to the car . " You are one crazy black girl Aysia " ! I giggled a little " that's what your brother did to me " . I started coughing I had inhaled the thick smoke . I felt my asthma creeping in I prayed that I wouldn't be having an attack right now , I haven't had one since I was 13 years old . Xena took Kieran and had put him inside of the car . I felt blood draining from my arm and my eyes lowering into darkness .