• I missed you •

July 20th
No Ones POV
" Bring em out ". All of the inmates that were going home came out with happiness on there faces . Most of them had their families to pick them up. But inmate 46474-342 wanted to have a surprise home coming . It was only five inmates leaving prison . They all lined up against the wall in the clothing they were arrested in . The security guard began saying their names . " Derrick Hebens , Scott Redland , Alex Wenmon , Frank " Foxy " Waddell , and Shang Li ". The man coughed " You have all Served your legal time please make your way to the front ".
" If you do not have a ride to your next destination .. you may call from our office phone or stay another night ".

Aysia POV

I was at my apartment again since Trey and Trinity lived in His house . They'd be a cute couple if only he had more time but that'll be discussed tonight . I'm telling Trey that I know about the wound and that he should try again for the procedure because professionals might get the bullet out . I was going to visit Shang today everyday that I was away from him made me miss him even more . When I got out the shower I just put on my undergarments and wore my red and black robe .

In the kitchen I ate ackee and salt fish .. An well known breakfast in Jamaica . From that point on I sat on the couch watching reruns of the show empire . The phone had made a ring and it was my dad saying that he had a date with Martha . I laughed a little bit when the older people start to date again it's the funniest thing ever .

The doorbell rang so I got up from the couch . Without thinking to check the peep hole I just opened the door and my mouth dropped . It was him the man i was waiting for . I gasped " Shang ". I started to cry and hug him tightly . He hung his head down that made his chin on my shoulder . He held me tightly I didn't mind that though . All of his body heat was pressured into mine . He grabbed me and started to kiss me . I was laughing though I couldn't be serious " Shang Stop ". He stopped for a second " I just got out of jail that was filled with men and transgenders "! I put my fingers through his hair and kisses his cheek . He stared at me " Let me just get myself together and I'll take you out ".

I sighed " I don't know if you know but ". He stopped and became serious . He had his " What the fuck happened face ". I stuttered as I spoke " Look Sh-Shang ". He turned back " What happened Aysia "? I closed my eyes " Remeber when I was sick .. well I wasn't somebody set your house on fire , Xena and Kieran made it out safe but I wanted to grab something's and I had became unconscious " . I opened up one eye to see Confusion and anger plastered on Shang's face ". He rubbed his head " I guess we are going shopping today " . I nodded then began talking as I walked back to my room " I did manage to save a couple of stuff ". Shang was behind me " Like my boxers and a white v neck ". I laughed " it was difficult okay ". He rubbed his face " I need to shave ". I walked past him " True but I kinda like the over grown peach fuzz " . He looked in shock " you do "? I laughed " No ".

He began " Aysia , who do you think put the house on fire "? I stopped then started speaking " Erwin ... he's the only enemy we have ". Shang laughed " he's the only enemy you have .. a bunch of people are after me ". My eyes widen " Unless ... you know who is back ". We looked at eachother " Angelo ". I sighed " I thought you killed him ". Shang hesitated " I should've I only stabbed him ". I nodded " Well he haven't had any activity so cross him off the list ".
He shook his head " Lets just talk about this later .. I just got back from jail and I'm already talking about my dirty work ". I smiled he's making time for me.

We were at the mall , shopping of course . Shang was carrying a whole wardrobe. While I ate my wetzel pretzel . " Are we done yet " ? I complained . Shang laughed " shut up and eat your pretzel ". We were walking past HM but as we walked through we seen Spencer's . Shang pointed " Can You -" I cut him off " No ". He began laughing again then I stuck a pretzel in his mouth . He muffled a little. Then I spoke " I'll be back I'm going to Footlocker and Victoria's ". Shang looked puzzled but continued to walk to the jewelry store .

Shang POV

First things first I want to say I'm happy as hell to be out of that gay ass prison . I slept with a bar .. I mean yeah Scott's straight but inmates like to sneak in . Right now I was at the Jewelry store buying a new watch because the one I had in Jail was used so I wouldn't get raped . Yes I did use a watch to smack the shit out of a man . I bought two Rolex watches and a promise ring with my black card . I was officially done .. I think . Aysia was back and she had a bunch of bags not just from Victoria Secret and Footlocker . She had stuff from true religion and Nike including forever 21. She was struggling with all the bags but we managed to make it to the car. I opened the door for Aysia and I started putting the bags in the trunk .

We were driving now and the song " gold digger " came on and I started along " I ain't tryna say she a gold digger but she ain't mess with a broke " .. Aysia looked at me with a death glare . I repeated myself " she ain't messing with a broke ninja ". I started laughing and she joined in . I realized I needed to go to Walmart so I made a U turn . She looked at me and said " Where are we going " ? I started dancing " Walmart " ! She sighed " I wanna go home ". I sarcastically sighed with her " And I need stuff ". Aysia turned to the other side . I poked her stomach then her thigh " Why you mad lovey dovey " . She giggled and slapped my hand away . I took it back and faked it " Owww ".

Aysia POV

Tonight I had to leave to Treys house to talk about his problem . I wanted to bring Shang but he said he was busy so I let him stay home . I was now on the road driving across town .