• Late •

Aysia POV

There I was with my annoying older sister complaining on how I left Angelo for this Asian Guy.
He was fifteen minutes late and he didn't even call to say anything. Does he not know how irresponsible this is I mean a "family" dinner with his and mine but everyone was here except him.

"I think Angelo is still a nice guy"..

"Yeah I know I just couldn't keep my eyes of Shang".

"But Angelo is filthy rich"!

"I'm not a gold digger you know".

"I love how you think I could be fooled that easily Aysia".

"Aaliyah I really do love him."

"Your probably with him so he could do your measuring homework."

"Whatever Aaliyah.."

She just sat there looking like she wanted to say some more stuff but then this guy who looked a lot like Shang but had blonde highlights walked over and sat next to Aaliyah's husband.

"Hi I'm Rasaki, Shang's brother ".

"Nice to meet you Rasaki,I'm Aysia".

"Well Shang was right you truely are beautiful Aysia."

"Aw stop really I try my best, um do you know if Shang is still coming?"

"He should be here,in ten minutes."

All of sudden Shang stormed in the restaurant with a red scar across his face.
He didn't say anything until the waitress came by he kept staring at Aayliahs husband.... Oh my lord is he gay?...no he can't be.

"Yes I will have a uh, Pho soup with rice not rice noodles and spicy shrimp".

The waitress had taken Shang's order then asked for the rest of us .

"I will take some Wasabi sushi ".

Aaliyah looked at the menu then just randomly chose a fillet stuffer .

I ordered some orange chicken and white rice then Aaliyahs husband Dean, ordered some Salmon with spinach.

I'm not a sea food person but the ocean bar is a nice place. I couldn't stop staring at Shang's Scar I had to do do something.

"Shang can we talk,in private...?"

He looked up at me with an annoyed face but then answered in the most rudest tone.

"No we can not talk."

I looked at him then got up from the table and walked outside the restaurant.

After I got to the third street light I finally seen him running after me .

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Me?! I'm not the one walking around with a huge scar on my face!"

"Look get your ass but in that restaurant I'm not in the mood for your bull shit!"

"You know what? No! I don't care if your kill me now I will not let you put orders on me like I'm some damn maid!"

Shang POV

"You know what? No! I don't care if your kill me now I will not let you put orders on me like I'm some damn maid!"

Is that how I really treated her like some maid ... No I did what my father told me take control and that's exactly what she needed she's a stubborn black girl who wants everything and she won't get anything at all.

I pushed her against the light pole and grabbed her arms then stared into her eyes.

"I'm not going to ask you again".

"I'm not listening to you psycho!"

"Go, back into there and act like nothing happened."

"Or what?!"

"I'll."

"You'll what !? Kill me?? I heard to many times to be afraid of your bull crap I got you all figured out!"

I couldn't take it she had me there and she looks so damn sexy when she's mad, I kissed her strong with my anger and the pleasure I needed.

Aysia POV

Did he really just kiss me!!

I honestly never felt like this before. It was a different feeling I mean Angelo kissed me before but this ... This was very different.

It was a long lusty but passion filled kiss. I mumbled out.

"Can we go home"?