• Forgive Me •

Aysia POV

I was already up , I mean it's 7 am why not start your day early . I was looking at Shang sleep he looked so innocent I just wanted to hug him . I placed my hand on his arm and hovered over him " Shang ". He turned around " Hey Shang wake up ". I started giggling he was mumbling " Shaaaanngggg ". His voice was raspy when he spoke " must you always wake up so damn early ". I laughed " grumpy much "? He pushed me back down and snuggled me . Then he began talking " Go back to sleep ". I shook my head " I don't want to ". He held me " Pleaseeee ". I got up then something felt odd . I had no panties on it was just my shorts . My face became puzzled " I could've sworn I put some on last night ". Shang put the blankets back over his head then went to fell back asleep . I went in the bathroom to take a shower and planned my day while I was on the toilet.

When I got out the bathroom I was making my way down the hallway and I seen Shang cooking breakfast . I smiled " I thought you were sleep". He laughed " and I thought you sleep with panties on ". I stood there and thought about it " I do "! He grabbed my underwear and tossed it to my hand . He started to laugh . I giggled and slapped his arm " you freak ". He pulled me close and kissed me . I was in a trance until I seen the food burning . I pulled his hair so he'd look but he just kissed me harder . I pulled away " the food the food is burning ". His eyes widen " how did I not smell that ". I laughed " you were lost in my lips ". I made a pucker pose and went back into the room .

I heard Shang on the phone speaking Italian .. He sounded sexy as hell . I wondered who he was talking to because he kept on laughing . Next week Trey is getting his surgery and two days after Kieran is coming to visit . I missed Kieran so much hopefully he'll come live with is once Shang finds us a place bigger to stay . My one bedroom isn't big enough for three people .

Shang walked in and sat on the bed. " Rasaki is coming today ". I looked up " Cool what are we doing today " ? He laughed " No no , I'm leaving with Rasaki and you and Xena can hang out ". I looked at my phone " I thought she was coming Next week ". He nodded " Kieran is coming next week ". I looked at him " where is he now " ? He sighed " At my dads house ".
Shang started to walk towards the bathroom . " I'm going to get dressed and meet up with Rasaki ". I nodded " Alright " .

Shang POV
Rasaki and I were hunting for house in New York on a website . I needed something big but cozy at the same time . Everytime I looked at the rooms in each house on the websites they were spacious and beautiful . I thought of all the parties we could have . There was even a built in Pool table in the game room beside the theater . I booked a open house and made plans to visit the house before Aysia's birthday .. August tenth .

Aysia POV

Xena and I were shopping looking around for more purses . I kept on seeing Angelo maybe every five steps I took . I didn't bother to tell Xena it was just my imagination probably . But then she stopped walking " Aysia ". I looked at her " Yes " ? She stuttered " Isn't that ". I shook my head " Yep that's Angelo ". I closed my eyes then Xena began to speak " He's coming over here ". I started towards the door " come on let's go " . And before I could make it there a hand touched me . I closed my eyes and turned around i stood there speechless . Angelo stared into my eyes looking for sympathy . " Don't be afraid I'm not going to hurt you ". I scoffed " right ". Angelo grabbed my hand and kissed it " I'm sorry ". I looked at him in disgust " surprisingly I'm not angry anymore i held a grudge for a long time ". He nodded " I was on drugs ... Speed ". I closed my eyes .. he continued " I'm so sorry I should've never betrayed you like that I just wasn't in my right state of mind ". I stayed neutral " Angelo .. I understand how you are feeling but you can't be in my life .. I found someone and I love that person ". Angelo turned red and his eyes started to water . I grabbed his face and spoke to him " Listen you are going to find someone .. else and you are going to find happiness .. okay ". He was shaking at this point His chin dug deep in my shoulder but I was numbed by his hurt . I pat his back and hugged him one last time i whispered in his ear "I forgive you ".