ραят fινє~ тнє нℓαf мσσи

The night of the half moon, the gods gathered around a rose petal platform. Marigold laid on the ground surrounded by the pink and red petals.

The gods the started the ceremony.

Two Months later......

A hole dug deep in the ground lied the bodies of all those Allis has killed, non of which has happen. Allis soon awakes home, William happily standing by her side.

She request to see Cole yet the given the truth then what she wanted to hear.

"He is at the half Moon."

Allis knew why? She didn't hesitate to finger out why he is like he is.

Holland steps into the room, " Allis my dear....dear daughter what has happen to you?" He asked.

"Father I'm not sure just an unwilling dream." She says.

"I have great news the baby has been delivered." Holland says.

Allis put her head, trying to look happy, but she wasn't she was jealous, and she wanted was love just Marigold and Cole.

She sighed and walked away from them, she walked outside and stared at the large oak tree.

"You've been asleep, it's been a while since I seen you outside." Holland says.

"How long?" She asked.

"Close to almost two years." Holland says to her walking close to her.

"Father, it was all just a dream non of which really happen." She looks at him.

"Tell me what happen." Holland sat in the bench facing into the woods.

She did she sat down next to him, and told him everything, holland carefully listening, frowning but confident at the same time.

"I see well we never took in a girl named Marigold, I know who she is, the princess of Odell and now queen, Cole was bitten by you when you two were very young and they met in town not far from here, they had a wedding about a few months ago, and they just had a new baby girl." Holland says.

"No it happened a war happened between the whole kingdom, And it was all my fault." Allis starts to cry.

"Don't cry you are not a danger your simply just sensitive, do you want to see them and their baby?" He asked.

"I don't know....I guess I can but what really happen the war did happen I know it." Allis says.

Holland smiles, "Allis you are brightest most talented child, I love you more than your brother, you must learn to accept things around you, if things don't go your way you can always count on only yourself." He kisses her forehead.

Allis puts her head down, "I understand kinda." She smiles.

Allis looked at her father then her brother as they walked to the carriage.
"Why do i have to go?" William complained.

"It wouldn't be efficient if you didn't now hush and show some respect and behave yourself." Holland shouted at William.

He sank in his seat, "I still think it's weird that Cole get the princess, he's not even royalty." William silently says.

"Say one thing." Holland glared at him.

William stayed quiet most of the ride, Allis want hit him so he'll shut up, but then remember her dream and she just stared out the window.

When they arrived into town, it was so beautiful, the gates were open, and the formal King and Queen was at the side of giant mansion.

When the carriage stopped, holland stepped out and smiled at them.

"Holland what brings you here?" Marigolds mother asked.

"We're just here to see the king and queen of Odell." Holland says.

Marigolds father smiles, "you will find them in the ball room." He smiles.

Allis stepped out and notice a beautiful row of flowers, she looked down at the gardner and smiled.

She stood up and handed her flower, "for good fortune." She spoke then continue in the flowers.
Allis stared at the the flowers then at the mansion.

Having truce

I looked at Cole, as I slowly twirled around him, "You have guest." One of our servants says.

I look at the servant, "who is it?" Cole asked.

"Former king of Adela and his children." The servant says.

I look at the servant and then Cole, "Who's the other one I only know William?" I looked at Cole.

"Her name is Allis she's older then William she's was in a coma." Cole says.

"How come I was never inform of this." I tell him.

"I didn't because she didn't seem important at the time." Cole says.

I look at him and sigh, we walk out the ball room and went down the stairs, I notice Holland and William and a girl who kept glancing at me.

"Queen Marigold I'd like you to meet my daughter Princess Allis." Holland bows.

I stare at her and smile, "it's a pleasure to meet you." I say.

She smiles and then looks at William,
"Where's Rosalyn?" Holland asked.

"Taking a nap." I say.

"Awe is the party still on?" He asked.

"Yes..."Cole looked at me.

I nodded and look over at the vase.

I let William and Cole talk, Holland left, which left me with Allis.

We stared at each other in silence.
"Your very lucky." She says

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You have someone to love you, I've always wanted that." She says.

"Allis I'm sure there will be someone you'll like, besides you may like my cousin." I try to cheer her up.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"He'll be here later for the party." I say to her.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"Yes I am he's not much but he has the kindest heart." I tell her and smile when I see one of the servants hand me Rosalyn.

Allis stares at her, "she's adorable." She says softly.

"Thank you." I smile at her.