ραят тняєє~ тняєє ιи σиє

"Depends on you." He says.

I haven't really thought about, I had no time, life is short, with the war we are in.

We get up and walk inside, everyone was cozy and sleep, me and cole laid in a spare room, I look into his eyes before falling a asleep.

~Far Flashback~

"King Adam and Queen Naomi I give you your new baby girl, Princess Marigold." The deliverer says.

Two weeks letter both King and Queen receives a letter from King Ryan the 1st

Your daughter is to marry my son, when she comes to age, we will talk more when it comes- King Ryan the 1st

~reality~

I woke up and look around Cole was still asleep. his arm was close to him.

I sneak out of bed, and walk through the halls quietly.

"Morning." Ash says.

I jump when I see him pop from behind the counter. I glare at him,

"What do you want from me." I say to him.

"To talk to ask who that guy your always spending time with." He says.

"You should now you look really smart." I mumble.

I walked near him to the counter. He tries to grab me but I held a knife to his neck, "do touch me." I hissed.

"Sassy I like it, makes me more addictive to you." He says softly.

"if wasn't in war I will have you arrested and tortured for harassing a princess." I say.

"As long as I'm being tortured by you." He places his hand on the table and move it toward me.

"Make it stop." I covered my ears and walk away from him.

I hear him laugh as I go back to room, i close the door and back against it.

Cole sat up slowly and stare at me.

"what's the matter?" He asked.

I look at him and sigh, "Him." I say.

I know that he know who I was talking about, he got up and started to the door, I stood up and blocked it.

"No Cole." I say.

"Please I've been wanting to." He smiles.

"Come here." I say,

He walks toward me, he grabs my hand and we walk out the door together, everyone was eventually up by now and out side in the front yard as Allis and Brie talked.

I sit on Cole and watched out window as they talked,

"You know where going to have to go out there." Cole says.

"Yeah maybe after this." I turn and kiss him. He smile kissed me back,

"Hey you two Brie need you." William says.

"Okay." I watched him leave.

Cole and I silently laughed.

I trail my finger on his cheek,

"I've never thought I love someone such as you." I say.

"Holland would've probably made me marry his daughter..." He says.

"Would you?" I asked.

"I don't know...but I wouldn't be love if I don't enjoy her company how could I love her I mean....I did horrible things growing up." He says.

I lay against him, "I know how I feel my past is scary on its own I don't really know how I'm even still alive." I say.

We get up, when we see William comes

back, he glare at us, and walk out.

I held Coles hand as we walked outside.

The crowd of vampires pushed away as me Cole came out.

"I give you Princess Marigold and Prince Cole." Brie says with smile.

I look at Cole and we both laugh,

Why does she call him prince we aren't married yet.

I turn to face the crowd and I notice ash glaring hard at me.

I look at Cole and whispers something in his ear.

He look in Ash direction,

"Damn what kind of princess are you?" A guy from the wolf side asked.

"What do you mean, a normal vampire princess." I say.

"Your dress is short, can you like bend over." He says.

I closed my eyes, and thought for a moment, "no can we just act normal for moment." I asked.

I can't do this, I can't talk and think anybody will take me seriously.

Stop I am done with it all, with the tension I get from everyone, I unbraided my hair, I look at my short dress , I glare at everyone else

Everyone was silent they just stared at me,

"Death is no longer optional you all have gotten the princess mad, and you all will deal with her anger..do I make my self clear." I look around.

They were quiet once more. But then a small chuckle made its way to front, and to my eyes, Ash was smiling than ever, laughing as if I told a joke.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"Your words enlighten me they make wonder." He says.

I stare at him, "Ash stop, stop all of it." I say angered.

He laughs, I roll my eyes and and turn towards Brie who was pacing nervously, we haven't gone anywhere to what we wanted.

I look at everyone, and turn I walk away, towards the woods, Brie was talking so I just snuck off.

As I'm walking I hear another footsteps or someone else.

"Cole?" My voice sounds scared and cold.

I stop and look around, "stop messing with me it's not funny." I say.

"I'm not messing around I'm just watching the most beautiful creature in the world." The voice from a distance says.

A man jumps down from the trees, his oddly green eyes, I tilted my head,

"Your a hybrid." I smile.

"How'd you guess." He says.

"You have no scent nor human not vampire." I say.

"Your an Odell." He says

" part of the...," I pause don't trust the enemy.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked.

"Look at me and see why I need a walk." I fold my arm and stare at him.

"Your engaged." He says.

"How'd...?"

"We know everything." He says.

"We?.....

I felt ropes on my arms and wrist,

I felt a net cover me, I screamed and struggled. I felt my arms being pulled back until I was fully tied back.

I stare at him through the net.

He touched my hair he cut a piece off and trial it along the ground.

I felt something prick the back of my neck, I screamed once more before finally passing out.