¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи

Cole woke up in a cell, he look over and see Brie, William,Ash and Allis,

"Cole your awake." Allis tried to hug him.

"Don't Allis." He glared at her.

She stared at him, her pale face red hair covered her face, she back up against the wall side of the cage.

"Hey what happen to Marigold?" Ash asked.

"Ryan lied...he has her....I don't know what's going to happen she's really sick." Cole begins to paces back and forth nervously.

Brie looks at Allis who began to cry silently, Marigolds parents walked past the cell,

"Go away you should be ashamed in yourselves." Brie says.

"Well we're not." Marigold's father says.

Brie shifted into a wolf, she shook then growled at them.

Marigold's mother jumped back from the cage, "is that a dog?" She almost laughed from the sound of her voice.

Ryan's POV

Ryan watched as the carriage pulled off, "Are you sure this will help her?" Marigold mother's asked.

Ryan looked at her, he had plans, he stared at her, "Luca will help her I promise and when she gets back she'll be good as new as if you knew her your whole life" Ryan says.

"Okay I trust you, let me know I can trust you." She looks at him.

"Okay I promise I will just don't worry." He says.

Marigold's mother smiled and walked away, "Sir the princess escaped." A guard whispers.

"What! Who the fu... Go find her where the carriage?" Ryan freaked out.

"Everyone on the carriage is dead." The guard says.

"How did you at least see Marigold?" Ryan started to become scared.

"No all I heard was the screams of the others." The guard says.

Ryan began to pace, "I have to see Luca she can help me."

"Are you sure about that I mean Luca is a hard person to congregate with." The guard says.

"It's the only way to at least know she's safe and I'm going to need you to come with me." Ryan says.

The guard nodded but he was frighten, he had seen Marigold she is more different she is more monstrous.