¢нαρтєя тωєиту-ѕιχ

Back in Odell

Sophia continue to run until she tripped, a women stood in front of her, she jumped into the air, and in the middle of all the hybrids,

The ganged on top of him, Sophia watched as this women with incredible power killed all these hybrids, when she stopped she realized she was a vampire the blood started to run up her skin.

"Your....your...the queen of Adela." Sophia says backing up.

"That is correct human, where is she?" She looked at sophia.

"She's in trouble." Sophia got up but she fell because of her ankle.

She felt herself being held up, she looked back an seen a man, she watched him, and smiled.

"You are gods." She limped,

"You are the goddess of Adela and you are the god of 0dell you are O'dell and you are Adela." Sophia says.

"Yes we are, my dear Sophia your are not like any other human you have a gift use it well." Adela says.

Sophia turns to O'dell who began to pace nervously, "The soon to be princess is both captured and scared, only faith can't reveal her but her love is strong as long as she's in love she is given forever life." He spoke softly.

Adela glanced at him, "Let two mistreats obey and forgive both fight for the same let us not depart until one falls." She smiles then turn away.

Sophia stand up and limp toward O'dell, "Why do you hate each other?" She questioned him,

"A lot time ago, if one shall fall all must fall with then." He spoke.

Sophia not understanding but then she touched him, she reaches out toward Adela and touched her.

"Fighting isn't going to solve nothing but look what you two have cause are you happy now." I say

Sophia let got and look at both of them,
"I....Didn't mean for this." Adela says.

"Why did we fight really because you said no." O'dell says.

"No.....I said yes my father said no, O'dell I love you." Adela says.

Sophia stepped back, glad to see she did something great, but soon to be princess is still in trouble death is still with her.

The kitchen

Allis made lunch, she walked through the halls, she heard noises coming from one room, she knocked on the door, the door slowly opened.

It was empty, she scuffed and dropped everything when Luca appeared from behind her.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I heard noises." Allis says.

"Ughh why didn't I kill you when I had the chance." Luca growled.

"I'm sorry." Allis puts her head down.

Luca grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall, "don't test me I took your power and replaced it with witch craft, don't test me I can kill you." Luca licked her neck.

Allis quivered she wasn't a vampire any more she liked being above power,
"I'll do better I promise." She cried.

Luca laughed, "you better." She backed away and disappeared.

Allis sank to the floor and quietly cried.

Midnight
I look up at the door, I heard Luca's voice in the background. I don't say anything. Cole was fast asleep, i stood up and walked toward the door.

"Why won't you let me out?" I asked,

There was no answer I know she there, I banged on the door,
"Marigold stop!" William says.

I kept banging and the door, I keep banging it won't brake it just was there stood as if i did nothing.

I sat and stare at the wall, I lay on the ground, I felt Cole's hand on my forehead, "your burning up." He says.

"I'm dying." I saying

"No your not." Cole says.

"I'm dying I want to die i because I'm simple i fight between a person who lost her damn mind." I say to him.

"Don't say things like that I love you." Cole says.

"Die with me, in order for us to live let have the baby and let's all die together." I say.

"I.,..don't know can we kill a baby?" Cole says.

"We don't have to." I say

"Marigold." Cole says,

"Die with me." I pass out.