¢нαρтєя тωєиту-fσυя

Cole POV
I open my eyes and seen my how world upside down, no literally I'm hanging upside down, I was in the basement.

When I look to my left I see William staring at me, "Morning Prince Charming." He says.

Ugh, he didn't tie my hands so i just folded them as I swing back and forth.

"What is your secret?" William then asks.

"I'm sorry what, I didn't hear you all my blood is rushing to my head." I yell.

"Okay let me cut you down." William laughs.

I scold him, and look down and notice a tank filled with piranha, I look at William,

"I bet your scared." William says.

I don't say anything, I just watch him pace, I heard a loud clanking noise, and Allis appeared through the door.

"Watch Marigold I have Cole." She says.
I watch her, as she sat in a chair,
"Tell me Cole was it an accident?" Allis asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Making her pregnant it was an accident wasn't it!" She yelled.

"No It wasn't." I smile.

"You can't love her....you don't even know what love is." Allis hits her hand on the desk.

"Hmm....You wouldn't know love, you are beautiful i am being honest but I don't love you, I don't even like you, your ugly from both the inside and out." I say to her.

"Cole you are selfish your in love with an Odell." Allis says.

"She's not an Odell she was born a mystery and I love her you are just daddy's little princess, by the way where is daddy?" I smirk.

"He's...busy...he's gone." She says.

"But how long I mean I saw some people burn the house down." I say.

"Stop stop....stop daddy is okay." I shout.

"Oh I'm sorry is daddies little girl sad, do you want me to cry for you." I teased.

"Cole shut up!" She screamed.

The rope snapped and make me plunges right into the water.....

Back in Odell

"I'm sorry what?" Brie stared at Sophia.
"Marigold is pregnant." Sophia says slowly.

"Can spirits get pregnant?" Ash asked.

"Not unless there like Marigold and Cole." Brie says.

"There not spirits, there something else I also suspect something else....something bad, we have to find them fast that baby is in serious trouble." Sophia says.

Brie and Ash followed Sophia out into the streets of Odell, there was a bunch of hybrids roam around.

"What are they doing?" Brie asked.

"Somehow they connect to Luca...no.....Ryan?" Sophia looked at Brie then Ash.

"I thought Ryan died." Ash says.

"So he disappears just like Marigolds parents." Brie says.

"No Ash is right Ryan did die but some how he came back to life." Sophia looks at the hybrids.

"We have to get out but how?" Brie asked.

"I can help, but you guess have to run, there last scent was in Adela they could possibly still be there find them and keep marigold and her baby safe, I'll meet up with you guess soon." Sophia says.