¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тωσ

Brie and Ash stood at Cole and Marigold's grave. "there still alive there not dead." Brie looks at Ryan.

"how do you know that?" Ryan asked.

"luca after the reception you saw her talking to herself." Brie says.

"She's a witch she was probably talking to some spirit or something." he says.

"Excactly Cole and Marigold is a spirit." brie reminded him.

"If there still a spirit where do you think they'll be?" Ash asked.

"Hmmm, dont know." Brie looks back into the trees and see a crow staring at us.

Brie nudged Ash, "Look." she whispered.

Ryan slowly looked at the crow, "it's just keep staring at us." Ash says.

"Don't pay it attention we have to go find Allis and William." Brie pulls on him.

They walked back towards Adela,

"How are you sure they'll be in Adela?" Ash asked.

"because they wouldn't be in Odell." Brie says walking ahead of him.

"Why did you stop taking care of Marigold?" Ash asked.

"I didn't, when I got home one day the cottage was torn to shreds and she was missing." Brie says looking down.

"Maybe she got crazy you know how baby vampires are." Ash tried to make a joke.

"You and I know she's not a normal vampires and she's not dead neither is Cole and where going to find them." Brie raised her voice.

Ryan stepped back a little, "like a goose hunt, hunting for something we can't even see." Ash crossed his arms.

"Something you can't see, I'm wolf which is counted as a massive dog, with can sense spirit present." Brie smiles at him.

"What makes you different from your pack?" Ash asked.

"I see things differently I don't see the bad in you vampires yet everyone else does." She says

"I feel the same about wolves you guys are killing our kind." Ash says.

Brie ignores him for a second and look up at the sky, strange they sky looks like..." "blood." Ash interrupted her.

She scolded Ash then kept staring, "there is something terribly wrong." Brie says.

Wind started to pick and the howled,

As they look around Odell was deserted as they thought.

"Please take shelter she's coming back!" A girl says opening a door.

Brie and Ash ran toward her,

Brie notice Ash glare at the girl,

"She's human." He whispers.

"Do not even try." Brie shoves him.

"My name is Sophia." She turned to them.

"I'm Brie and this is Ash." Brie scolded him once more.

"Your blood smells ravishing." Ash says.

"Huh?" Sophia questioned.

"I mean it smell ravishing in here." Ash tries to play it off.

"I'm sorry he's ah...."

"Vampire I know and your a wolf, I'm not a normal human you can say I have physic abilities and know the difference between mortal and immortals." Sophia says.

Brie seemed surprised never to meant a human with such a ability,

"So you must know why where here." Brie says.

"To find your two friends, they were here a girl with long pure white hair and a guy." Sophia look at Ash who kept eyeing her.

"Marigold and Cole, I knew they weren't dead." Brie says.

"But they kinda are." Sophia says

Brie looked at Ash who moved his hand toward Sophia, she glared at her him.

"Dont you even dare i'm am so serious." Sophia hisses at him.

Ash smiles at her, "Your still human which makes you still edible." Ash leans against the wall.

Sophia rolled her eyes. Then look at Brie, "I know where they are but your two friends Allis and William I saw them talking to her." Sophia says

"Who's her?" Ash asked.

"Luca...." Brie spoke silently.

"How'd you know?" Sophia asked.

"She killed Marigold and Cole killed himself because of Marigold died." Ash says.

"Hmm, well then if Luca is doing things like this she must know something we don't." Brie says.

"No, she after Marigold's Baby." Sophia says.