¢нαρтєя тωєиту-тняєє

I look up at the mansion it look very family like the one in Odell only it was much bigger. I looked up at the sky, it was a blood red.

Cole doesn't pay any attention and just opens the door, I follow him inside. The mansion was dark, a flight a stairs was in front of us, to our right was a hallway that slit leading to one side of the mansion.

The left was same, except voices that same from it.

I looked at Cole who looked at me.

"wait here." He whispers and walk forward.

I turn around and see a vase, I walk towards it I picked it up and admire the beautiful designs.

I put it down and hold my stomach,

I lean against the wall and screamed in pain.

"Awww look who's pain." Allis says.

I look up and she seems so different.

William had black hair and red lips, he had something around his neck,

"What's gotten into you?" I asked.

"Darkness Marigold, Darkness." Allis says.

Allis put her hand out, I flew back against the wall, I groaned in pain.

"You don't want to hurt baby now, Luca wants it and her alive." William touched Allis's shoulder.

"That's so right." She smiled at me.

"Cole!" I scream.

"Don't sweat yourself Cole's to busy trying to get free." William laughed

I look up at Allis who kept smiling at me, i rolled my eyes and brought my hand to my neck which ached in pain,

"Your so close to becoming alive once more."Allis touched my cheek.

"what made you change?" i asked.

"Luca made me see what you really are, you think I'm stupid, Cole is mine, Cole has always been, and you think you could steal him from me and let me sit aside and watch you have his baby." Allis begins pace and cry her mascara dribbled down her face.

"Cole never loved you, i didn't steal anyone from you i happen to fall in love with him, just like him, i dont understand you why do you even try?" i asked.

"Haha you think your so fucking funny don't you, Cole doesn't love you he's just playing hard to get." Allis shouts, her eyes turn a dark red.

she walked up to me, and bent over and grabbed hold of my neck,

"if i could kill you right now, i would ive wanting to kill you ever since i caught sight of you." Allis kept her grip.

"what stopped you." i say as she tighten my grip.

she laughed, "your to easy, way to easy."Allis lets my neck go.

I touched my stomach and keep my head down, "why did you think what you are doing is good?" I asked.

"You tell me." She stepped back.

I look a William, "What reason do you have?" I asked.

"You won't love me, so after we take you and your baby I'm going to kill Cole, me and you will live happily ever after." William smiled at the thought.

"Ugh, that will never happy, I despise you....very much." I say to him.

"You'll learn to love me...I bet that on everything." He touched my hair.

"Don't touch me." I move away from him.

Cole comes from around the corner, i crawl over to him, I hugged him and look back at Allis, who glared at me.

Cole helps me up, and he hold me in his arms, "What has gotten into you Allis?" Cole shouted.

"Oh shut up, you and her...disgusting." She gagged.

"Well I love her I don't understand why you don't, I don't love you, I never did, you did this to me, you made me do things I can't even take back I want nothing to do with you." Cole shouts.

Allis started to cry, she balled up her fist, she pointed her hand at Cole, I couldn't help but stand in front of him.

We both flew back into the wall, I looked up, and over at Cole, he looked at me, I look over at Allis and William who was laughing.

"Your going to hurt the baby." William says walking over to me.

I glare at him, "come on Marigold be nice." He smiles.

I sit up and look over at Allis her eyes grew a bright red, "Luca is coming." She smiles.

"So what do we do know?" William asked.

"Bring Cole to the basement, I'll take Marigold upstairs to get her ready." Allis says to him.

I watch at William grab hold of Cole.

"Let him go!" I shout to William, he laughed and continue to carried him away.

Allis rudely grabbed hold of me, and carried me off upstairs, I felt weak once more, I didn't think coming back as what I once was would become bad.
I passed out in her arms.

I woke in a room, it was quiet beautiful actually, the walls were redish pink, the door stood across the bed, over to my right was a huge side of the room, it had two doors.

I got out of bed and limped toward both doors. I look at the one on my right,

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Allis voice roams around the room.

I back up and look around frighten, I look down and hold myself, I look at the door across the bed.

"Oh come on you know better." Allis laughs.

I got scared I couldn't see her nor did I know if she was even in the room,
"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"I just want you to feel comfortable for Luca." She says.

"Where's Cole?" I asked.

"Don't worry he's with Cole he's perfectly safe." Allis says.

I bang on the door, "let me out!" I kept banging.

"Marigold stop you don't want to hit the baby now do you." Allis voice for calm.

I slide my hand down the door until I'm laying on the floor in front of it, I start to silently cry.