¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи

I awoke in a room, it was big but pretty I must be dreaming I mean yes... I must a place with such beauty couldn't be horrible.

I stood up and pace, running my finger along window ceil. I look over and my mouth drops.

The vision the letter was true, the force marriage they lied they knew this was suppose to happen and they said nothing.

I felt my face burn with anger, the white wedding gown that hang gracefully on a rack by the closet.

The door knocked and Ryan stepped in,

He wasn't hard to recognize.

"Your up." He smiles.

"No I'm leaving." He says.

"Wait why?" He asked.

I pointed to the dress, "it's force marriage you should already know." He says.

I sit on the bed and not look up, I can't believe this. I can't believe this anymore.

"I'm not sure what going on, my father said I'd be force to marry you, he deserted everyone to come, your parents knew." Ryan says.

I stare up at him, "my life.....do you know what my parents did to me?" I ask.

He shook his head, he looked young like he didn't even want to get married.

He kinda smiled at me but then it was just fade away.

"Is this what you really want?" I asked him.

"I...no I don't I'm in love with this wolf I meet but as you know forbidden to my people." He says.

"So many forbidden loves I can't take it that everyone must be afraid to love." I look at him.

"I know you love someone, I bet he's really special he should be really happy to have someone like you." He says as he leaves the room.

I watch him close the door, what have my parents done? They forced this marriage, I wish there was a way I can make forbidden love legal.

I get up and pace the room, I keep pacing, Cole was on the other side of my head. My mind was straight on to help both me and Ryan out of our mess.

I walk toward the door then notice the closet, I should change. I went through the closet and found a dark blues dress, It looked more like a dress that you would wear to a fancy Resturant or a club.

I put it on and braided my hair up, as I walk out the room, servants notice me.

"Princess." They bow their heads.

I smile at them and walk down the hall, there were doors lined on each side, the walls were stripped with more of a teal or torquiest color, painting hanged between each door.

There was a flight of stairs further down the hall, i kept watching it, admiring, i didn't think hybrids live like this.

As I get to the stairs, a servant brought me a tiara on a pillow,

I smile and pick it up. Putting it on and finish down the stairs.

When I get to the body, the aroma of freshly cooked filled made it way to my nose and drip down my mouth,

I quickly wipe the drool, luckily no one saw, I walk toward it to a big dinning room, my mother sitting on the right of the long rectangular table.

I glare at her, "princess so glad to see you." Ryan's father says.

"It's nice to meet you too." I say but mumble something extra under my breath.

I take a seat across from Ryan but next to his mother, his father sat at one end and my father sat at the other.

I watched as everyone started to eat, I stare at my food and look at Ryan.

He smiles a little then looks down.

"Are you ready for the wedding." Ryan's father broke the silence.

"You mean my wedding." I look at my father.

"Forbidden love marigold." He says.

"you said never to marry outside of the clan." I say.

"Yes that applies to anyone else...the Adela is nothing but trouble." He starts to eat his food.

"This isn't fare....you two promise." I say.

"We're not having this conversation now." My father hit his hand against the table.

"Yea your right,... I'll be in my room killing myself." I get up an storm away.

I ran up the stairs and to my room, I closed the door and flop on the bed.

I cried in the pillow. I cried Cole's name.

I cried away my pain.