¢нαρтєя тнιяту

Cole laid Marigold on the bed, her fever began to rise,Cole was worried, he kept trying to think positive but all he thought about was losing her and the baby.

The room fell quiet and Cole sat next her, he didn't say much just prayed that Marigold will feel better.

He touched her forehead and he felt her flinch, when he moved it always he notice her hand in his. He looked at her for a minute.

"Cole....he's coming." She spoke softly.

"Who?....I thought the baby was a girl." Cole looked at her strangely.

"Cole!!" She screamed and squeezed his hand.

"Ow...that really hurt, I'm guessing it has nothing to do with the baby, okay um......I don't know." Cole says in pain.

"Heeee, Ry."she stopped, Cole felt her grip loosen, he looked at her.

"Marigold......please just be asleep don't leave me." Cole began to cry.

He felt her breath, and he sighed in relief, he backed away, he lightly touched her cheek it was warm.

Night was falling and she hasn't been responding, Cole began to get worried. He stepped outside and sigh. One war two problems.

"Adela I know you here me please answer my calls." Cole calls into the night.

"Your alive....she didn't kill you." Adela's voice wailed around him.

"She loves me.....and I love her....why do we have to fight I don't understand." Cole says.

"No Adela is going to marry an Odell ever." Adela hissed.

"I don't understand...why? You can change that." Cole shouts.

"No the rules shall not be over written or over ruled, you will obey and marry who I say is right." Adela voice roars in the air.

Cole stand still and stare into the sky,
"I will not....there is a reason, I do not want to follow your rules...because you never been loved yourself and it wouldn't be fair if I love a girl who loves me back." Cole shouts.

The sky roars with anger, "who do you think you are, I am your goddess you will obey over me!.." Adela shouts.

Cole was quiet, when he turned around, he notice he was almost zapped by lightening. He turned and see her.

"You will not marry.... Or love an Odell." She grits her teeth.

"She wasn't even raised in Odell, her childhood was hell, then Holland took care of her in Adela that's where she stayed which makes her an Adela." Cole look at her.

"No....that's impossible...my Holland would never....."

"But I did and I'm sorry and I wish her best of luck," Holland says.

Cole looks back and smile, "your alive." He shouts.

"Yes I am, but Marigold isn't dying she's changing.....since all her life only two really people ever loved her, that will Cole and Brie, she feels abandon by her parents and everyone else." Holland paces.

Adela listens, "tell me more." She insisted.

"Cole wasn't like us, no he wasn't even born a vampire, he was turned by my daughter who has simple gone dark." Holland says.

"Wait Luca is dead?" Adela asked.

"Yes Allis killed her." Holland says.

"Oh my god.....that's huge.....she needs to hide, the whole dark side of the kingdom will be in search of her." Adela says.

Cole looks at her, "there one girl who knows of Luca, Gillian she's like her trusted eye, she would be seeking revenge burning villages until she found what she wants." Cole says.

cole walked back into the house and seen Marigold was gone....