CHAPTER 79

This morning Payton woke up and left

This morning Payton woke up and left. She didn't say nothing to me she just left and didn't look back. Once she left I showered and headed home to pack. The twins were helping me and my mama had been ignoring me to.

I didn't wanna leave them but I still wanted to do better for them. I know my brother Mel was smiling down on me. Cause he always told me "no matter if your dead and gone make something of yourself before you leave". And after hearing those words I never stopped reaching for my dreams.

"Uncle Yung, is your house big" Lai asked him and he nodded his head as he tapped a box.

"It's a mansion, I got a pool, a gym, a studio, and a theater" he told them and Yoni clapper.

"Yay, I can't wait to visit" Yoni said causing him to chuckle and her to smile.

"Gone and take them boxes down for me" He told them and they both walked out his room with the boxes in they hands.

He walked over to the dresser and grabbed his hats. Grabbing Mel favorite one he looked at it and smiled. He felt so good knowing his brother would be proud if he was here. He put the hats in a box.

He opened his first draw to see all the lose dollars and the five thousand dollars his brother gave him. He grabbed the money and thought back to why his brother gave him the money.

That bet. When he bet'd him about getting with Payton. He lost the bet. The reason he never spent that money was because he lost. He with Payton and he loved her more than he ever thought he would.

Putting the money on the dresser he grabbed the loose dollars and wrapped them up putting a rubber band on them. By the time the twins came back August spilt the money between the two.

"Here" he said handing them the money. They grabbed it and looked at each other than back at him.

"Uncle Yung what is this" Lai asked looking at the money in her hands.

"Your future, spend it on something that really would mean a lot to you" August told them as he put the rest of the stuff that was in the draw in the box.

"Thank you" Yoni said hugging him and he smiled hugging her back.

"No problem, now get them two boxes and that's it" he said pointing to the two boxes by the wall.

"Ok" they said as they grabbed the boxes and walked out the room.

"My bro you really leaving" He heard Pierre voice at the door.

"Hell yeah" he said giggling as he dapped Pierre up.

"Damn bro imma really miss ya, but live ya dreams, I bet the bro Mel prouda' you" Pierre said and August was glad somebody was happy he leaving.

"Thanks bro, really glad you became my brother" August said as they dapped each other up again.

"Eww you look like a bird" Amarin said jokingly cracking on August.