CHAPTER 28

*this chapter is so unexpected😭*

                           P A Y T O N

It was Saturday and ya girl was looking cute

It was Saturday and ya girl was looking cute. August was taking me out somewhere and I dressed nice. I love being under him I swear. It's the best feeling knowing you can always depend on somebody you care about to make you smile.

"PAYTON AUGUST IS HERE" I heard amarin loud mouth ass scream upstairs. Her and Pierre had a doctors appointment so they couldn't join us.

"I'm coming" I said as I opened my door. I grabbed my phone that had a 91% charge and put my Apple Watch on.

"Pierre have you seen Paris?" I asked walking downstairs putting my watch on.

"Ooo you look good!" Amarin said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks" I said and Pierre looked irritated.

"Change" Pierre said and I smacked my teeth.

"Pierre do you know how I paid for this?" I asked him as I reached the bottom steps.

"I don't care find a receipt cause you taking that shit off!" He said and amarin smacked him upside the head.

"Let's go" Amarin said grabbing his arm and they walked out the door. I walked in the kitchen to see August and my Moms talking. Me and her haven't spoke since we exchange words the other day.

"I'm ready" I said and he turned looking at me. He licked his lips and smiled at me.

"Damn" he mumbled and I smiled. My mom did a small smile.

"Hey Payton" she said and I waved at her as August stood from his stood.

"I'll be back" I told her and August mumbled something as he looked me up and down.

"Let's go beautiful" he said and I turned walking infront of him. I knew he was gone say something about me touching the door so I let him open it for me.

"Thanks" I said stepping on the porch. He closed the door and he took my hand in his as we walked down the stairs.

"So we holding hands now?" I asked and he licked his lip at me.

"I'm definitely holding your hand today, you looking this good ain't no nigga fennda talk to you" he said as he opened the car door for me.

"But y-" he cut me off as I got in.

"You heard what I said, end of discussion!" He said closing my door. I smirked in my sit and I noticed he had on all black, my favorite.

"You look good" I told him as he got in his car. He bit his lip at me. Boy I swear he was a drug and I slowly getting addicted to it.

"Thanks beautiful so do you!" He said as we pulled out the driveway.

"ITS T9" he sung as he turned up the radio.

"I said let do it, we can into it. She hate it be quiet so told me to cut on music. And we get groovy, laid up, hand on ya booty" he sung to me and I got on Snapchat and he rapped to the camera why paying attention to the road.

"And imma beat it up and show yo ex just how do it. Call me young AJ and we can do it Buick, i rubbing on yo clit while I'm in and watch you lose. Like slow it down, she tell me slow down, we in here for a while, I'm trynna go couple rounds, hand over yo mouth ion wanna hear a sound" he licked his lip at me as I recorded him.

"And we been texting all day, when I get home it's going down, and imma real stepper have you strutter when you talking, her legs feeling weak so now she limping when she walking, I gotta where I wanna and now she wetter than a faucet, her toes curling up while I'm kissing her body" he sung. He was definitely feeling this song.

"Like, I can't get over you, cause you get up and cook like I told you too" I sung as the snap ended. He turned the radio down and looked at me as he paid attention to road.

"You listen to him?" He asked me as I saved the snap and posted it.

"ITS T9" I shrugged singing his part. He looked at me smiling as he got off at the exit.

"We going to the museum?" I asked him and he smacked his teeth.

"No we going to McDonald's" he said and I shrugged.

"As long as i get to hang with you it doesn't matter" I said and he pulled into the museum parking lot.

"See that's why we can be friends, you ain't ungrateful" He said and I was about to touch the door but I moved my hand quickly before he seen me.

"You know not to touch that door" he said getting out the car.

"Don't try my gangsta" I said opening the door as he went round the car. I hopped out and he smacked his teeth.

"Get back in the car" he said and I smiled and he bit his lip.

"Why?" I asked fixing my dress and he shrugged. He walked over picking me up placing me back in the front seat. I giggled as he closed the door.

"Now come on pretty girl" he said holding my door holding his hand out. I grabbed his hand and hopped out the car.

"Thank you" I smiled fixing my dress. He closed my door and he quickly grabbed my hand intertwine our fingers.

"I meant what I said" he looked at me with a serious face. I smiled and kissed my teeth.

"Ok August" I said and we walked in the beautiful museum.

"Two" he paid for the both of us. He pulled out a card and paid for us. We got our wristbands and once he got his on he helped me with mines.

"Thank You" I said once he hooked mines. I dropped my hand once again he grabbed in walking back in the museum.

*11:32 pm*
*August P.O.V.*

"Payton get up we home" I told her as I shook her.

After the museum I took her out to eat. I learned more about her and I learned that care about her A LOT. It took us two hours to get home because traffic was backed up. We took pictures and made Snapchat videos and what not. I could say I had a good time with my shorty.

"Ok" she said sitting up about to open her door but she sat back smacking her teeth.

"Can you hurry and open my door? I'm sleepy" she yawned and I chuckled getting out going around helping her out.

"I had a good time with you" she said as I walked her to her doorstep. I honestly loved hanging with her.

"I enjoyed you too, wanna go to chruch tomorrow?" I asked her and she licked her lips nodding.

"Yea I'll go" she said and she smiled at me.

"Well give my hug" I said holding my arms out. She walked into my arms and hugged my torso and I hugged her waist. Taking in her smile I smiled.

"Alright August. Goodnight" she said after she pulled away from the hug. She walked in the house and once she closed the door I walked home with a big ass smile on my face. As I walked in my house I heard sniffling and crying.

"What's going on" I asked as I walked to the living room.

"Mel is dead" my mom said causing my eyes to widen and my heart drop.

#LONGLIVENIPSEYHUSSLE