CHAPTER 18

A U G U S  T

It was Friday and I was happy. A nigga be stressed out about school just started. I was just leaving lunch waking down the hall with my brothers Rodney and Travis. Rodney wasn't my brother biological but he been there thru the struggled and success. That's my nigga. He know as the player, always fucking hoes but got a stupid ass girlfriend.

Travis was my real blood brother. He is known for the panty droppers. This nigga got more bodies than he got body parts. He's a good kid though. He plays basketball, run track, and in the top 10 of the school. I was in top five and Rodney was top fifteen.

"Aye Yung where you sitting?" Rodney asked as we walked in the class.

"The back nigga duhh" Travis answered for me and we headed to the back.

"Nigga imma beat yo ass one day" Rodney argued joked as we sat in our sit. I sat on the last row and last chair. Rodney sat in front of me and Travis sat beside me. 

"Bitch fuck you" Travis said and him and Rodney began to argue.

"EVERYONE" our teacher walked in front of the class. I looked up and seen her standing there with a pointed in her hand.

"Afternoon everyone. First I would like to say Welcome to Theater. It's your senior year and you finally got theater. This should be a wonderful year and very interesting one. We're going to go around the class and say our names and two facts about ourselves. Now where do I start?" She said scamming her eyes across the room. Her eyes landed on me and she used her pointer pointing it at me.

"Can you stand and start us off?" She said and I sigh standin up.

"I'm August. I play ball and Imma make it" I said and sat back down in my seat.

"Ok next" she pointing at Rodney. This nigga stood up and I started giggling cause I knew this nigga was gone say sum stupid.

"Wassup everybody, how y'all doing? I don't care. Anyway-" he stopped talking when me and Travis started cracking up at him.

"Nigga stop laughing damn" he whispered looking back at us making us laugh harder and the class to start laughing.

"Anyways in Rodney and I'm funnier than Kevin Hart and I play a lil ball" he said and sat back down. Travis stood up.

"Wassup everybody in Travis. I'm like Trey songz and I bet the neighbors know my name" he said doing the lightskin face before sitting down and I couldn't help but laugh. It continued going around the room until the last person.

"Alright is that it?" She looked around the room once sum girl name Treasure went.

"She didn't go" somebody blurted out and everybody looked at her as she pointed to a girl with her head down.