CHAPTER 66

*payton starts this off, the picture in the MM*

I had just got home from the trip and I was exhausted from lastnight. August didn't sit by me on the van he actually sat by himself. He was still mad about yesterday.  I sat with amarin and we talked before I got a two hour nap. It was like 11 at night and me, Amarin, Paris, and Pierre had just got in. School tomorrow and I probably wasn't going.

"Payton" I heard Tasha say as I was heading towards the stairs. I sigh as Pierre took my bag off my arm and walked upstairs behind Amarin.

"Ma'am" I said as I went and sat on the couch.

"Are you ok? You look a bit you know not yourself" she said and I nodded rubbing my fingers through my curly hair.

"Payton what's that on your neck?" Tasha asked concern.

"A hickey"I told her to the truth. Ain't nothing to lie for so it is what it is.

"How did that happen?" She sip the wine that was in her cup.

"Somebody sucked on my neck. How else you think it happened?" I asked her and she drunk the rest of her wine.

"Payton I'm so tired of you." She said as she poured more wine in her cup.

"I'm tired of me too" I agreed with her and she looked at me with a mad expression.

"You know what. Just get out my face" she said and I quickly stood to my feet leaving with no hesitation.

I got to my room and seen it was just how I left it. I was really hungry but I didn't wanna go get no food. I sigh walking outta my room to Pierre's. I was about to ask him to go to the store for me but he was out.

I decided that I would just go to sleep. I went back in my room and did my night routine. As I put my hair in a ponytail the hickeys August left on my neck showed. I tried so hard not to cry again but it was hard. I really loved that boy and still do. But it's obviously isn't gone work between us so I had to let it go.

*1:42 pm*

"Payton" I felt somebody shake me. I squinted my eyes as my mom stand infront of my bed.

"What?" I asked her as I pulled the covers off my head.

"You know you and Pierre missed school today?" She asked and I smacked my teeth.

"I know I missed school obviously I'm right here" I said pulling the covers back on my face. She snatched them off of me.

"You pregnant?" She asked me and I damn near snap on her ass.

"Tasha please don't start with me" I told her and she snatched me up by my arm pulling me off the bed. I hissed at the pain in my legs, they were still sore.

"Yo what the fuck?" I said as I catch my balance before falling in the floor.

"There's boxes in the garage. Go down there and look for the two pregnancy tests I got" she said and I jolted my head back in straight confusion.

"Tasha you serious right now?" I asked as she dragged me by my shirt out my room.

"I'm deadass. Yo lil grown ass been out her fucking and now you sleeping all damn day." She said man handling me as we walked downstairs.

"STOP GRABBING ME LIKE THAT" I snatched from her as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Payton Elena East go look for them pregnancy tests" she said pointing to the garage.

"No" I her leaning on the stairs and she walked even closer to me.

"I'm not gone tell you nomore" she said pointing her finger in my face.