CHAPTER 37

P A Y T O N

Today, we were finding out the gender of the baby

Today, we were finding out the gender of the baby. Amarin decided to do a gender reveal and invite some friends over. I'm assuming she got mad friends at school because I was thought I was the only friend she had.

"Payton are you ready?" Pierre asked as I sat on the side of my bed putting baby oil on.

"Yea I gotta put some earrings on" I told him as I closed the baby oil putting it on my dresser.

"Where you think you going with that on?" He asked and I sigh putting my earrings in.

"Pierre were just going outside in the back yard and plus it 99 degrees outside." I told him as I grabbed my phone off my bed.

"Bet. As soon as this day over with you better put that thing up for retirement" he said pointing at me and I smacked my teeth fanning him off.

"Ok Pierre, who all down there?" I asked him as we walked out my room.

"Half the school and some family" he said as we walked downstairs.

"Family?" I asked stopping on the steps.

"Girl come on" he said coming back up the the steps pulling me down them.

"I just seen them for my birthday, ion wanna see them nomore" i told him and he laughed but I was deadass serious.

"Here. Now can you come on" he handed me a Capri Sun.

"Man I knew I should've smoked a blunt" I said as put my straw in my Capri sun hole as we walked out the back door. EVERYBODY was here.

"Hey Payton" my auntie Jackie walked up trying to hug but I quickly held my hand out and she shook it.

"Hey aunt Jackie" I said as I sucked on my Capri Sun straw.

"Your cousin here" she said and I wanted to shrug and say "so" so bad but I didn't.

"That's good." I said walking down the back porch steps. Amarin was sitting in the chair with a pink dress on.

"Hey Payton" I heard from behind me and I seen the twins. I smiled.

"Hey y'all" I said hugging them. They was just smiling.

"Uncle August is here" Yoni said as I sat in the chair.

"Where?" I asked her and she pointed. I looked over to see him staring at me drinking something in his cup.

"Want me to go get hi- Nevermind" She said as he walked over to me licking his lip. I couldn't do nothing but smile.

"Hey beautiful" he said as I stood up giving him a hug.

"Hey" I said as I sat back down. The twins ran off with my little cousins.

"What you is?" He asked me and I looked at him confused.