CHAPTER 73

August woke up to see Payton not beside him

August woke up to see Payton not beside him. Groaning he rolled over grabbing his phone. It was 12 in the afternoon and it was a Saturday. He called Payton but she didn't answer so he was now upset.

For some reason he felt like Payton was about to break up with him. After the whole Brittany situation, they were back on good terms but he wanted to make sure he was doing right by her.

He got up and brushed his teeth and washed his face. He took a shower with Payton lastnight if you know what that mean. So he was already clean and he had no plans for today. He didn't have to go to the studio.

As he walked back in his room Yoni & Lai came on his room. Alone with Mama T and Rodney. Rodney spent the night in the guest room because August didn't want him driving while under the influence.

"What I do" he asked as all them stood looking at him.

"Nothing, We having a family day at the park up the street so I wanted to know was you coming" Mama T asked him and he nodded his head yes.

"Yea I'll go" He said and Mama T smiled.

"Good cause I need you and Rodney to go up to Walmart and get me some groceries" Mama T said pulling a list out her pocket.

"What" Rodney looked at her like she was stupid causing her to smack him upside the head.

"You heard me and take the twins with you, me and Chandra gotta cook" she said handing the list to the twins and walking out his room.

"Y'all ready" August asked as he walked over to his nike slide.

"Nigga we waiting on you" Rodney said causing the twins to look at him.

"Rod" they both said causing August to laugh and Rod to cover his mouth.

"If y'all don't snitch, y'all can get something at the store on me" Rod said and the twins shrugged.

"Ok" they said and Rodney smacked his teeth.

"Lets Go" He said grabbing one of Mel's hats and his keys off the dresser.

Payton had just finished getting a tattoo with Pierre. Her and Pierre decided to have a sib day after she had breakfast with her father. Which consisted of going getting high and getting a matching tattoo.

They both got a "♾" sign on they back. Did I mention they both had the same lion tattoo instead Payton had a crown and Pierre didn't. After they finished they headed home and on the way their way home they both were smoking a blunt.

Pulling up they finished they blunts and got out going in the house. Payton was going in to check on Amarin and the baby before going over to August's.

"Yooo" Payton said as she walked in the house behind Pierre.

"Wassup Tasha" She spoke as she walked upstairs behind Pierre.