CHAPTER 49

I heard my phone ring loud as I laid asleep in August arms

I heard my phone ring loud as I laid asleep in August arms. I groaned reaching for it slowly hissing at the pain in my thighs. I looked to see Pierre calling me. I looked up to the time and seen it was 6 in the morning. I answered.

"Yo whatever you calling me for better be important" I told him. He knew I hated when people bother my sleeping time.

"Yo watch ya mouf', bring yo ass to the hospital" he said causing me to scrunch my face up.

"Yo my brotha' who you talkin' to like dat" I asked as I felt August snuggle his head more into my neck.

"Payton look, you already disrespected my girlfriend and had her crying so I s-" I cut him off quickly sitting up ignoring the pains in my thighs.

"Boy ian disrespect that girl. If anything she disrespected me by goin-" he cut me off. He was slowly pissing me off.

"Girl fuck you, just bring your ass to the hospital" he said hanging up in my face.

"Did this nigga just disrespect me yo" I asked myself, August was out.

"I thought he did" I said throwing the covers off off removing August arm from around me.

I put my jeans on slow. My legs were throbbing. Once I got them on I grabbed my keys and phone leaving the room. I sped home so I could take a shower. Once I got out I dressed in a black tee and black joggers.

I put my hair in a ponytail and headed to the hospital. Pierre has me livid yo. This nigga getting mad disrespectful, towards the wrong one. I ain't never ever ever got into a argument with my brother, but I guess today that was gone end.

I pulled up in the hospital parking lot and got out. I spotted Pierre car on the other of the parking lot. I walked in with my hands in my joggers pocket. I seen Pierre, Paris, Amarin, Mama T, and the twin in the lobby.

"Yo Pierre can I talk to you" I asked him and he looked up from his phone with the most stankest look ever.

"Yea" he said and he helped Amarin up also.

"What's the problem" he asked folding his arms across his chest.

"You tell me big bro" I said tilting my head to the left and leaning on my left leg.

"You disrespected my girl" he said pointing at Amarin who kept her head down.

"Word. Amarin" I said and she looked up at me. "How I disrespected you" I asked her and she shrugged.

"P I'm sorry ok, you broke our promise" she said causing me to jolt my head back in confusion.

"Promise? Girl what promise" I asked her and she started to get watery eyes.

"Loyalty runs deep in a friendship, you was suppose to stay loyal no matter what" she said and I sigh hard. My mouth was trying to slip up.

"Did you hear what you just said" I asked her and she turned crying into Pierre chest.