CHAPTER 10

P A Y  T O N

Once I got home I took a shower and got dress

Once I got home I took a shower and got dress. I put on a black tank top on and some blue jeans. I had on a camouflage jacket. I did my hair in a slick ponytail to the back. I decided to put on my black 12's to go with it.

"Payton can you do my makeup" amarin held up her make up bag as I put on a lip gloss.

"Amarin we only have thirty minutes yo" I told her and she smacked her teeth.

"Oh girl be quiet come on hunny" she said sitting in the chair I had in my bathroom. It took me twenty minutes to give her a quick beat.

 It took me twenty minutes to give her a quick beat

"Ooo bitch I'm cute" she said and I giggled at her.

"Yea hoe you look cute, Pierre gone be in here asking why we not ready in a minute." I told her as I put her stuff back up.

"Hunny ain't nobody worried about your brother aka my man." She said laughing and I shook my head.

"Ya-" I was cut off by Pierre walking in my room.

"Umm lets go beauty queens. We already late the neighbors gone" Pierre walked in my bathroom door. Amarin smacked her teeth as we walked past him.

"Ummm nigga we don't care" I said grabbing my keys off my table and walking out my room.

"Amarin bae you look good. Give me a kiss" Pierre said as we walked downstairs. I kept going downstairs cause they was nasty.

"Ummm Pierre? Payton?" My mom said out of nowhere. I looked upstairs to see her holding up condoms.

"Man where you get that from?" He asked her smacking his teeth. My brother had his two braids that I did for him the other day, he had a black attire and we so happened had on our black 12's.

"Where are y'all going" my mom asked as she eyed me.

"We going to Golden Corral Ms.Tasha" rondo said coming out the bathroom.

"Ok well we're going to talk this when y'all get back" she said and I finished walking downstairs as i put my hand on the door handle somebody said sum.