Let me tell you everything

Caught you by suprise,right. This complete stranger labelling the title of a chapter this.

But I won't tell you everything until I'm sure you are listening.

I won't share my pain if you use it to laugh.

I won't tell you how much i love you if it is a one side relationship to you.

But that is what humanity is. We backstab other people while cowering underneath our own mask. We hide our story. Our story is something we don't share. Why? 

I don't know. Maybe it has to do with the fact that we use it against each other. We point at other people's weaknesses so others avoid glimpsing at us.  We laugh at other misfortunes because it means that we are perfect even though we might not be.

 But then if someone goes out and tells their story they get made fun off. Remember that one kid who lost his dad? He told everyone. But no, you laugh and say that his dad meant nothing to him if he was so eager to share.

He cries every night for his daddy to make thr kids at school stop talking.

He cries every night for his daddy to tuck him in.

Then you have the kid who told no one. But then a bully finds out and uses that against the kid.

He cries every night for his daddy to make the kids at school stop talking.

He cries every night for his daddy to tuck him in.

 What is the point of hurting people for having faults?

Look me in the eye ,and tell me that your life is perfect.

Because that's wrong. All of us have lost something. All of have wanted something. And the way our generation is becoming today just leads to more masks. Perfect photos on instagram, #hashtagging your best friend in one picure and then backstabbing her on Yik Yak. That's insanity.

We are becoming animals. Worse, they don't go around hurting each other.

So here. I might never tell you everything. Or I might tell you everything. But I have to know you. I have to know that even on our worst days you will not hurt me. We use our weaknesses, stories, and misfortunes as a trust test to really see who loves us.

Because we don't want people to know us. Not everyone. and that's the point of a mask. Of that perfect China Mask.

But here goes nothing-

Let me tell you everything.