Love

I want to tell you so badly abut how I feel about us. Yes,us. The very thing you are afraid of. But why? Don't you see the way I look at you? Don't you see my loyalty?

I love you. I know that you don't believe in true love. I don't either. But I know that the way I love you is a way that has never been done before. I know that I will love you for all your flaws.

You look at them as flaws. I look at them as imperfect perfection.

You are afraid. I'm afraid also. Do you not love me? Yes, you smile-in my direction. I never know if it is for me though. I never know if you think of me as others. Am I just your friend?

We can be friends. heck, we are friends at the moment. But I need you to know that I love you for more than the cost of a friend.

When you smile, it lights my world up. No, it lights all of the universe up. The way you laugh. You are the reason the galaxies are so bright.

I look up at night when I feel alone. I know you feel lonely. You always preferred being alone. But can we be alone together?

As a child I thought there were a lot of stars in the sky. Millions that just washed over the sky and created a color pallete that no artist has ever seen before. But I know that you are the most important star. The stars that guides me.

I love you. Love me too. I love you like how the sun needs the moon.