The Different Types of Love

Love is everywhere. It's in the flowers across from the yard and in the handmade mug from a 3 year old daughter. It's in the hidden, secret glances from your classmate to that stranger across the food court. Heck, sometimes it is even in your best friend or darkest enemy. Love is everywhere. But so is envy and hatred. But that is a topic for another day. I welcome you, my dear readers, to the book of love stories. The fairytale and happy endings, the heartbreaking truth to the revealing secrets. Welcome to the book about the secrets of trade. 

The most common form of love is unseen by certain eyes. A daughter hugging her mother. A son playing baseball with his dad. A friend teasing yet comforting their friends.

This. 

Is. 

Love. 

 This love is the most comforting in the beginning. The one that comes with no worries. Just because you didn't need to work hard for this love doesnt mean that it doesnt exist! This love will always be there. Always. Yet sometimes we crave more.

Ah, the traditional love story. Well, one of them. A young girl falling for a prince. Cinderella falling for her prince. All of us girls want to find our prince. I'll get into detail about this later.

What about when two people fall in love? I think this is the saddest love story.

He sneaks glances at her during english at least every few seconds. Every time he isn't looking at her she is looking at him. Smiling softly, he creates sketches of her in his notebook. 

He loved her.

 How can he go up to her and tell her? He feared rejection. She smiled at him softly when their gazes met. A spark occured. She seemed to light him whenever she noticed him. He felt happier. he felt full. But he couldn't love her. She was too perfect,too beautiful for him. It was decided that he was going to try to grow over his feeling of love. he avoided her; he avoided my face, the face of love.

She wrote songs about him. Her fingers would strum songs for school but soon drift into the small melodies she made to describe how she felt about him. Their gazes met today. She wished he loved her. She wanted to tell him desperately. But he would reject her. She wasn't perfect. She wasn't a goddess. She wasn't the one he wanted.

She loved him. 

She needed to stop. He was avoiding her. She had to stop. he stopped smiling at her. She tried stopping. It didn't work.

These lovers were so close to loving each other. None of them said anything.

That is a sad form of love. A love that could happen but never did.

It is so hard  making two people fall in love. Just think about it. My job was hard enough!

Billions of people in the world.

But no, two people have to fall in love with each other.

at.

the.

same.

freaking.

time.

 But before I take out my anger on you, I want each of you to know what love is. It, even for me, is baffling. Love could be a strong feeling and small impulse. Love could be that glimmer of hope that fills in your chest when you see a certain person. Love could be that empty feeling when you aren't with the one you want to be with. 

Sometimes when we fall in love we want someone who can save us. From what? I don't know. But we all want someone who understands,who will save us, who will protect us. That's where wishing for a prince comes in.

Another topic that Ifind sad is falling for a best friend. No one ever expects that. I find that to be the most dangerous. If he confess his love he can risk being strangers forever or always being together. But if he fell in love with,guess what? It's real love because he knows her and loves her anyway. Sometimes when teenagers swoon for celebrities they only love what they know. They only see one face of that moon. Maybe she loves him back. Maybe she doesn't. But if he don't take the chance how will he ever know? If he doesn't take chance then it will turn into the love that could have been but never was.

Love is so hard. It's easy to give but hard to find someone who gives back. If you are with the person you love then cherish it. Sometimes Life likes messing with me and all the lovers. Hold that person closely because who knows what will happen tomorrow. Who know.