I cannnot love you

• Dedicated to The one who holds my universe

I cannot love you.

I can't breathe whenever I am in the same room as you. But I don't drown. I float. I'm afraid that one day, when I don't find you close to me, that I won't breathe. I won't float. I'll drown in my own sadness. Whenever I am with you I feel high. It's a feeling of pure happiness and bliss which brings a smile to my face whenever I think about you.

I'm afraid you don't feel the same way. I'm afraid that you are oblivious to my care and that I will just end up hurting myself.

I cannot love you.

I'm just a tiny star while you are my galaxy. Whenever I am lost I just follow your light. I went so far that I am afraid that you are going to leave me stranded alone in an unknown planet.

 You did that. The planet that I am on is crazy. People love each other here; All of them have their soul mate. I'm alone an a planet that cares yet remains in silence because I can't find you in the vast ocean of stars and suns.

I cannot love you.

If you were to die tomorrow I would want to die today because I can't live a mere second without knowing that you exist. I would die a million deaths to let you live. Yet it's the fact that I wouldn't hesitate that scares me. Would you do the same?

I cannot love you.

Every waking hour I spend thinking about you. How many times have I thought about you? Once because I have never stopped.  You scare me to death. I'm frightened but relaxed at the same time.

I cannot love you.

Everyone has flaws; no doubt about that. You have flaws as well but I love your flaws. Those imperfect flaws make you perfect.

I canno- I love you. Please love me. Because I love you more than the stars need the galaxy. 

It's weird ,yes, I know. Please comment if you like. Comment if you have any suggestions also. Thanks.

-DB