What wakes you up in the morning?

I was just looking through Wattpad clubs and questions and saw one that really sparked my interest.

Q: What wakes you up in the morning?

The person then responded “my alarm." I frowned at this. I asked someone this question. She said "my dog". While these answers are both true, this did not seem right to me. So instead of asking others I decided to ask myself.

What wakes me up in the morning?

First it is my alarm. But that definitely does not keep me awake. I'm that type of person that if I can't find the snooze button, I unplug the whole entire clock while still sleeping. But then after a few minutes guilt wakes me up. Why am I trying to catch more unnecessary sleep?  I'm not saying that sleep is unnecessary but sleep for more than ten hours sort of is.

Many people will go to bed and won’t wake up the next day.

Many people won’t be able to get out of bed without physical assistance.

Many people won’t be able to get out of bed without mental and emotional help.

But back on topic, what wakes me up in the morning.

Maybe it’s the idea of happiness. Because no matter how much pain can fill a day, there will always, always be a ray of sunlight. Sometimes it is unexpected; that is the best kind. There will be a reason to smile at least once every day. And if you don’t see a reason to smile then look for it but don’t look for this gigantic bundle load of happiness. If you look too hard, then you will miss the small jewels of happiness. If you don’t look at all then you will only see the gigantic stars of happiness. Again, I’m steering away from the topic ( excuse me, I’m currently suffering from the fatal blow of Writer’s block. Writer’s block for me is when you have these ten great ideas! Annndd then you combine them in one sentence. Ten rights do not create a right sentence.)

What wakes me up in the morning?

Maybe it is the fact that I have control over my life. The fact that I have the ability to do great things; everybody can.

What wakes me up in the morning?

Maybe it is the idea of helping others. Because when I help others I help myself. By helping others I make myself stronger. I become certain myself of what I want to be and what I want to think,

What wakes me up in the morning?

The idea of living.

What wakes you up?