realisation

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I wake up to an annoying beeping sound after hearing beautiful words come out of my sisters perfect mouth. I then blink a few times as everyone came rushing in and hugged me tightly.

When the finally released I raised my eyebrows at all of them, waiting for one of the guys or my mom and dad or even Cassie to say where I am.

"Where the fuck am I guys?" I said, mom wincing at the cussing.

" You in hospital after that...suicide attempt..." Says Andy sadly. Suddenly a bunch of pictures and videos play in my mind as every thing comes back to me and I realise I am not in Heaven or Hell or in my grave. I failed again and now eveyone will think im a cutting suicial freak who is a skeleton and I finally see my thiness through a mirror. A girl in a hospital gown and bed with a white wristband on my right wrist. My hair is died a normal black and my piercings are taken out and put on the side. I decided to make myself a little more gothic since I want to piss off the nurses here.

"Hey Cassie, can you get me wax strips for eyebrows, eyeliner and white hair dye?" I say, she gasps and goes out the room dragging Jake and Jinxx with her.

"What are you gonna do?" Ash asks, raising his eyebrows at my sudden darkness.

"Oh you know, go darker, draw ereybrows. The usual" I reply, watching my mother's eyes buldge out of her head in utter shock. I laugh quietly and simply look over at my piercings and shove them in and looked around me.

The heart machine was beeping steadily and a sharp pain went through my wrists and I look down at the bandages and sighed. Im so useless, I thought and stopped the tears rolling down my pale cheeks. 6 weeks in a hospital with people jabbing needles in me and watching me 24/7. I decided to text Cassie for my acoustic guitar to entertain me and she simply texted back a 'yes'.

They soon came back and Cassie pulled me to the bathroom, after placing my guitar on the bed. She pulled a chair and covered my eyes with a sock. She shoved the gloopy liquid on my fringe and side bangs. She washed my hair and uncovered my eyes...

SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT!!!!