Christmas Eve!

<Cassie's P.O.V>

I could tell there was something wrong with Jordan. Her eyes seem tonhave turned into a blue-grey colour and her smile always falters. It made me feel upset and somewhat angry.

I woke up super early this morning. It was mine and Jake's 4 month anniversary. The excitment washed over me too fast since I jad to go to the toilet to throw up my insides. A few more pukes and feeling like detah later, a twang of panic egnited inside my stomach. Could I be? No, yes?

"Hey babe, are you okay?" Jake asks coming into the bathroom.

"I feel so ill, I am goinf to run some small jobs" I say getting up.

"At 6 in the morning?"

I nodded and chnaged into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a purple hooded jumper. I run out of the front door and decide to run to Walmart. I picked up 3 quality pregnancy tests and 2 crappy ones.

**********

"Jake, you know I love you right? You wont leave me?" I ask, terrified to look him in the eye.

"Cassie, darling. I love you so much, I would never leave!" He answers.

"I-Im P-p-p-pregnant" I say, stutterung and looking him in the eyes.

He gasps and picks me up, spinning me and nearly crying. I cried of happiness. I cant wait!

<Jordan's P.O.V>

I wake up a little later. The nightmares were horrible, sickingly horrific. I decide on having a onzie day, even though I should be excited for christmas tomorrow, I want a lazy ass day!

I go downstairs and dump myself on the sofa, a ton of pillows and blankets surorunding me. I watch The Fault In Our Stars.

"Hey, dea-" My mom interupts near the end.

"Shush!" I cry as the real funeral happens.

"Oh god. This movie!" she says and sits down and instantly starts to cry.

"Hey mo-" Cassie comes in and just sits down and does the same as mom did.

"I hears TFIOS is on" Juliet joins us.

**********

A load of tears and tissues later, the movie had finished. Jake, Andy and dad had gone paint balling for an early present. Juliet gets up and brings out a batch of cookie and 4 glasses of milk. We took and ate a few chocolate chip cookies and drank out refreshing milk. The fat filled cookies only occurred to my mind when I had swallowed my share.

"Well, im going to aimlessly scroll through maralin manson pictures and songs" I say and everyone smiles and nods and seem to put on 50 shades of grey which I shudder at.

I go straight to the bathroom and instantly stick my finger down my throat. I threw up. It burnt my throat and I washed the vile tast from my mouth. I put my hair into a really messy bun and put on a bit of make up. I took out my silver IPhone and dialed a through numbers.

"Hey baby girl!" Ryan screams into my ear as I walk to my room with the lock took off.

"Hi I-" I say before being interupted.

"You only text me. Whats wrong? Are you becoming a nun? Girl, its not worth it! Dont become a nun!" Ryan cries and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up! Im not becoming a nun but I am going to meet you in town so we can shop" I say.

"Okay, I shall meet you in Starbucks!" He said and rung up. I shoved on a black dress coming up to mid-thigh and long lace sleves. My hair was in messy, loose plats with my middle and a ton of bangs out of the plats. I placed my black ankle boots with the heels on my feet and carry my clutch bag in my hand.

I packed my phone and purse and set off out the door. I unlock my car and jump in jaming to Slipknot and Maralin Manson songs. I arrive and run to a now jumping up and down Ryan. He begins a conversation about random shit and I laugh and talk back.

At the end of the day I bought black skinnies (they are really tight), a black tank top, higher black boots and a grey and black wooly cardigan . Ryan bought a Christmas jumper, a cologne, a blue jumper with a pig on the front and black sneekers. It was amazing! I also bought a dress, it was a black strapless corset with a red skirt and the skirt splits into 2 above my knee.

I arrive home and get confronted by my mom yelling "Help put this up!" I just laugh but still help her with the tree, card holders and the stash Christmas films on the counters. Mom had already made the roast dinners and put all of them in our fridge. I had to make streamers stuck on the ceiling! After that it was like 4 O'clock so I decide to just scroll through tumblr upstairs. My dash was filled with self har  pictures saying do it! This brought on the familiar urge.

I pick myself up and grab a small blade. I lock myself in the bathroom and sit down on the floor. I made 14 marks on my left and 17 on my right wrist. I felt relief and I took my position on my bed but scrolling through Facebook.

I didnt relise thay I had fallen asleep when it was around 2 in the morning. CHRISTMAS DAY!

I dont have any ideas after Christmas Day! So if you want to date a band member, want to be a friend of anyone or siberling you can. Give me idead through comments or message!