I need you

Ignore the language lyrics!

<Sam's P.O.V>

I have not heard from Jordan in over 7 days. I have been trying to call her and text her messages from her favourite movie, TFIOS. I actually felt a need for her, not that way, I felt like I needed her to be in my life. To be near her, to love her... I have fallen for her.

These 7 days have been hell, going to work at Hot Topic, coming home and trying to text and call. She once picked up but as soon as 5 seconds passed, she cried and hung up leaving me deppressed.

Deciding to try and call her again, I held the phone to my ear, my shaking very obvious.

"S-s-sam! Sam please talk" Jordan whispers croakily.

"Jordan! I have missed you so much! Im coming over" I state.

"Please do!" She says a little happier.

**********

And where do you think your going?" Andy says to me.

I push him out the way and mumble, "I dont take your shit anymore".

He sighs and gives me an apologetic look. I shake my head and carry on up the stairs. I come to a white door with a swirly, pink sign saying 'baby girl'. I knock a few times until I hear a whimper and the sight I saw was horrific. Jordan sat, knees pulled up and her chin resting on them. Her make up was smudged and her pnce beautiful face looked tired, chapped and scared out of her mind. Her hair was fading a looked the bleached blonde colour (the colour had been taken out). Seven days looked like it had killed her. A patch of carpet was drenched in blood and her sleeping tablets were thrown everywhere. I stepped into the room and locked the door behind me.

"What have you done to yourself?" I ask. No reply. "What did you do to yourself?" I say more sternly. She looks at me surprised then tears flooded her greyish eyes.

"Cuts, just cuts. I scared to come out and I didnt want  come out at that. It was fucking awful!" She crys into my chest.

"But-but I-i need you" I say into her hair.

"Really?"

"Really."

<Andy's P.O.V>

"But he is just a disrespect cunt!" I say to my dad "He is probably not even helping. If she wont let me in then why would he be let it?"

"I dont know son, who made there doughnuts?" He replies, eating a golden round doughnut with pink frosting and sprinkles.

"Dad! Im going to check on them" I say and shake my head at my dad, greedily chomping at the innocent little doughnut.

I walk up the stairs to hear actual laughing, a thing I haven't heard in a long ass time! I opened the door slowly. Jordan was having a piggyback ride from Sam, her smile was large and showing a bit of her very white teeth. Her hair was a bit 'under dyed' but her eyes were full of light. And I saw pure happiness on Sam's face.

"Look Sam and Jordan, im sorry. Sam, you didnt need all that shit I gave you and Jordan, you deserve a better brother right now. Im sorry, I acted disgusting towarda you and let me just say, I love you your my little sister, im supposed to set a good example but I didnt, I taught you how argue and run away from your problems." I say, holding back a few tears.

"Andy, its okay! I forgive you and as long as Sam can be your friend again, I will be happier" Jordan says, I truthful smile on her pale face.

"Andy, I forgive you aswell!" Sam says, smiling and holding out his hand.

I gladly shook it and left the two teenagers to themselfs.